Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not sure what kind of "fuel" category this falls under, but I thought I'd post it

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
153
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnGgnkXNJk[/video]
 
fuck im not watching a 26 minuter
 
She is a 4 at best and she is successful on Tinder... Women have it so hard.
 
ASMR is a mental illness
 
ragefuel just because she is whispering with such a low vioce
 
Her twin brother would be an incel
 
CopingGymcel said:
She is a 4 at best and she is successful on Tinder... Women have it so hard.

It is hard to tell because she is wearing makeup. I think she is a solid 6.
 
DankIncel said:
It is hard to tell because she is wearing makeup. I think she is a solid 6.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDFTVtGIrmc[/video]

That's a 6? No wonder hypergamy is such a problem when people overrate every women out there by at least 2 points. Overly narrow face with an extreme small palate/mouth, weak chin and terrible eyebrows.
 
What the F is this?
 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2z0b-f4TA[/video]

How Tinder is for guys. The guy has been on Tinder for years and has only managed to amount a little over 100 matches in that time, swiping on most girls. The guy isn't ugly or anything, he just isn't Chad or Chadlite.
 
CopingGymcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDFTVtGIrmc[/video]

That's a 6? No wonder hypergamy is such a problem when people overrate every women out there by at least 2 points. Overly narrow face with an extreme small palate/mouth, weak chin and terrible eyebrows.

She might not be "attractive" but she is certainty not ugly. We can only see her face... but if I could, I'd fuck her brains out.
 
DankIncel said:
She might not be "attractive" but she is certainty not ugly. We can only see her face... but if I could, I'd fuck her brains out.

4 is not ugly. 4 is definitely fuckable.


[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XswSge5VfOA[/video]

She went full feminist  :sick:
 

Similar threads

Dr. Autismo
Replies
0
Views
111
Dr. Autismo
Dr. Autismo
Hoppipolla
Replies
17
Views
482
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla
SlayerSlayer
Replies
19
Views
790
SmhChan
SmhChan
S
Replies
5
Views
281
Friezacel
Friezacel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top