Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not religious nor do I like Christmas anymore, but spending it since 26 years with just my mom and sister is so sad

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26. I'm a real truecel. Always have been, always will be. My sister is 22 and already had 5 boyfriends. Some of them she spent Christmas with. But I never have anyone to hold, kiss, talk to, laugh with. I can talk to my mom, but that's not the same. My life is so sad. I've been sentenced to life in prison. I feel like I'm in jail. Because I'm very short and even worse, very ugly. My head and face are extremly weird. If I got 10 dollars for every time I heard some comment about my face (they never say this to me directly), I'd be a millionaire right now. My parents have never believed I will get a girlfriend, they never told me directly, but I smelled it, I felt it, and it was implied enough. Why is life so unfair? The jail analogy is great for me. My height (5'3") and my face will ensure that I can't be free (to pick the job I want, and much worse, to pick the woman I want or who is at least slightly cute).

get LL surgery nigga
Oh damn sorry. I looked up "LL meaning in chat" only and it said it means "laughing loud" ....... it's painful and expensive AF. Have checked with a doctor 5 years ago, he said he won't do it

I'm 26. I'm a real truecel. Always have been, always will be. My sister is 22 and already had 5 boyfriends. Some of them she spent Christmas with. But I never have anyone to hold, kiss, talk to, laugh with. I can talk to my mom, but that's not the same. My life is so sad. I've been sentenced to life in prison. I feel like I'm in jail. Because I'm very short and even worse, very ugly. My head and face are extremly weird. If I got 10 dollars for every time I heard some comment about my face (they never say this to me directly), I'd be a millionaire right now. My parents have never believed I will get a girlfriend, they never told me directly, but I smelled it, I felt it, and it was implied enough. Why is life so unfair? The jail analogy is great for me. My height (5'3") and my face will ensure that I can't be free (to pick the job I want, and much worse, to pick the woman I want or who is at least slightly cute).
Never began for you.

Make the most of what you have. Good luck.

I don't know you but I hate your sister

I don't know you but I hate your sister
When she was younger, she used to say I look like a monster (I've overheard many other people say this about me).

I heard 2 (!) of her boyfriends (in the time-span of 4 years) tell her "your brother is really ugly", and she didn't defend me, I think she laughed. My hearing is too strong for my own good.

She once said "stop being rude to me, because you'll be forever alone." (My mom got mad at her for saying that I'll be FA.)

She's good looking and has always had everything handed to her.

When she was younger, she used to say I look like a monster (I've overheard many other people say this about me).

I heard 2 (!) of her boyfriends (in the time-span of 4 years) tell her "your brother is really ugly", and she didn't defend me, I think she laughed. My hearing is too strong for my own good.

She once said "stop being rude to me, because you'll be forever alone." (My mom got mad at her for saying that I'll be FA.)

Damn bro that's fucking awful, especially since she's a family member and should be there for you. Your own sister, calling you a monster? What the fuck!?!? At least your mother was based for getting pissed at her, if I was ever able to have kids and my daughter spoke to my son like that, I would wipe the floor with her.

And damn, sucks she's good looking. I kinda imagined she would be not good looking(no offense) and would be one of those foids bitching about not having Chad while HTN simp over her.

you got a sister, have you ever asked her directly to try set you up with some ogre tier friend of hers? even if you don't fuck that can be an opportunity to get date experience and confidence

Can relate (apart from being short), it's very hurtful when your own flesh and blood want to distance themselves from you.

This Christmas was a wakeup call to why I don't enjoy it anymore, it's for kids and couples. If you're a couple or have kids then Christmas is fun but when you're foreveralone then there's not much to enjoy about it unless you get a really cool gift from someone, but even that wears off after a while.

I wouldn’t even talk to my sister if I was you. An incel with a sister, is like a dog who’s related to a cat.

I stopped talking to my little foid cousin four years ago when she left to college - one of the best decisions ever! I have started saving more money, I feel happier since I am not around that selfish toilet, and also the rest of the family is seeing how nasty my cousin is since my cousin doesn’t like to call the family on the phone.

The toilet - has had 5 boyfriends.

The brother - is a lonely incel.