Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I'm not racist but I'm violently anti-3rdworld and its people

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
It's just that certain races overlap with these countries, it's not my fault that brown skin usually means shit world

I believe 3rd worlders should stop breeding altogether and passionately kill themselves with graphic methods, if your Jew-made country has lost the race between countries and you're now a buncha pathetic poorfags I don't give a fuck if you were muh "oppressed" either fix you brown nation or exterminate yourself by not showing bug-like breeding behavior and mass suicide :feelsthink:

No issues with others. Just don't sexpat or mass immigration in my country.

Stop breeding ok
But not gonna kms

@incelerated
I hate all humans but I hate whites and jews more because of the heinous crimes they have done throughout history.
I don't think any other race has committed more evil than whites.

I agree, if only russia and west stop fighting with eachother nuke the third world their ultimate enemy.

Aren't you sand?

And have you ever wondered why those countries are third world. What caused it?

It's just that certain races overlap with these countries, it's not my fault that brown skin usually means shit world

I believe 3rd worlders should stop breeding altogether and passionately kill themselves with graphic methods, if your Jew-made country has lost the race between countries and you're now a buncha pathetic poorfags I don't give a fuck if you were muh "oppressed" either fix you brown nation or exterminate yourself by not showing bug-like breeding behavior and mass suicide :feelsthink:
That won't save you from getting doxxed/fired/canceled.

And have you ever wondered why those countries are third world. What caused it?
They are shitholes because they lagged behind to the point where going to some downtrodden farming shithole in india is like time traveling to 1640.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back