Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm not poor

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
actually my problem is this

If I was born normie looking I would have easily been able to betabuxx, studymaxx and tutormaxx but now due to my ugliness I can't even get that (able to betabuxx)

I mean I literally studymaxxed and still failed
Most of you guys can betabuxx

If you are rich, you can always betabux with a gold digger

Stop coping OP, you could easily betabuxx with how rich you are.

If you are rich, you can always betabux with a gold digger
Maybe become a sugar daddy or fuck hookers, but betabuxxing is just too expensive for what little he gets, unless he can have a daughter that way.

I feel like most incels on this site have a lot of money. Probably a reason why you're incel. If you grew up in some poor shithole, you would probably ascend with some trashy chic in your youth. But in rich neighborhoods it's Chad only. I don't even want to imagine the horror of going to an expensive private school full of rich Chads in school uniforms.:feelsohgod:

I feel like most incels on this site have a lot of money. Probably a reason why you're incel. If you grew up in some poor shithole, you would probably ascend with some trashy chic in your youth.
I grew up relatively poor and I was still mogged brutally but I'd say it was easier than it would've been if I had been in a rich environment.

I don't even want to imagine the horror of going to an expensive private school full of rich Chads in school uniforms.:feelsohgod:
Why imagine it when you can just read the gospel of St. Elliot?