Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not obese, I have curves.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Bitch you're not curvy, you're a 300lb piece of melting lard.

I hate fat women who think they're hot lmao. They stink like pig shit, their skin is horrible and they barely breathe. They can't see the haters because they go blind from diabetes. Their heart is overclocked and is about to explode at any moment yet those whores think they are wanted lmao.

Their looksmatch tried to rope but the rope snapped from weight.

Fat women would be incel in a fair world.

A fat foid still SMVmogs the whole forum to oblivion.

fat foids should be fed to hungry lions

I’m not balding I just have a receding hairline

@Diocel
The landwhale will still have a chadlite to betabuxx and take care of that obese ass.

and i can't even get an ugly hoodrat
An ugly hoodrat will still have a Tyronelite to take care of her and still cheats on him.

There's a parallel between fat shaming being unacceptable and short height shaming being acceptable and simple possession of CP being unacceptable while simple possession of gore is acceptable.

Being short only hurts men. Pretty much nobody turns a minimally attractive woman down because she's short, not even if she's like 4'10. But some men are turned down even for being 5'11 which is above average in the vast majority of countries.

Pedophilia is a typically male trait, sadism is present in both sexes roughly equally.

Society is tremendously gynocentric, the more you stop to think about things, the more you realize the full extent of it.

Calling females fat is always a good laugh.

Fat shaming is not ok , but short shaming is
Fucking hypocrites

I'm not short, I have small stature

JFL watch a landwhale posting a picture of herself on Twitter and all the simps start to compliment her that she is "gorgeous"".
The clown world we live in.