Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm not NT as I thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I thought that I was NT because I have friends, but it's not the case, I noticed that I'm different from at least 95% of the people and I understand why I was always mocked and bullied by my classmates when I was at school, cause I'm different, not because "it's the school that is a bad place" as I thought

also in every fucking social situation I'm mocked, every fucking time, cause my apparence and the fact that I'm not NT, I'm not mocked only by my few friends but they are incels who also suffered from bullying and emargination such as me, 1 or 2 of them I think that are also blackpilled, while NT people in general are fucking bluepilled

Oh god I hate normies so much, every time at bullying me and treat me like a piece of shit only cause I'm not NT also I was always a kind person with everyone, not anymore, I think I will totally ignore normies cause they are scumbags and totally pieces of shit

Last edited:
Relatable but I wasn't always not even mocked. Sometimes they would treat me nice but it didn't feel like i belonged there:cryfeels:

Normies like to keep incels around to bully them

Tbh I think I was never bullied because I give "willing to fight" vibes, not being nice is legit

hey brocel grats on paragon!

imho ugliness and NT are interconnected because there is a feedback loop. if you are ugly then you aren't accepted, given chances, etc. which leads to poor social development.