Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm not motivated for gymceling

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Actually I never was motivated. Didn't have enough mental strength to work out everyday and only eat chicken, rice and vegetables, and not drinking alcohol. All that sacrifice just for a used up roastie? Kek

JFL at people who think you must only eat chicken and rice to have a good body

Same. Food is my cope and I want to do things I actually enjoy doing all day every day. I don't want to go through pain and misery of lifting 6 hours a week. I hate it. It's hard and as soon as I start my workout I just want it to end so badly.

I'm not overweight (I used to be), but I'm high body fat % with some muscle mass because I started gymceling half a year ago and I want to quit. I'm tired of it. I made decent progress, but it's such a waste of time and energy.
I have to cut down and I can't even manage a 500kcal deficit for more than a few days beacuse I end up bingeing or just eating normally for weeks.
It's all so pointless.
JFL at people who think you must only eat chicken and rice to have a good body
This. With enough mental strength you can eat sweets and junk food as long as you get at least 100g of protein a day whether it's through protein shakes or whatever. You just can't eat too much of it otherwise you'll get fat. With a dirty diet like this you'll also be more likely to binge and get hungry, but that's where mental strength comes into play. You can definitely eat sweets and junk food and gain muscle, lean down and get stronger.

My diet is a multivitamin, 500-750kcal of candy/sweets, 200g of chicken breast or meat in general, a big ass protein shake and the rest is carbs (bread, fries, rice, pasta etc.) and fat. Some of those carbs and fat are junk food like burgers, kebab etc.

In 6 months of lifting somewhat consistently and eating ice cream, candy bars and other trash I've gained at least 5lbs of muscle and lost 10lbs of fat. I'm visibly bigger and people comment on it all the time.
I could never eat clean, I just can't do it. I have to eat trash food along with muh protein. It works for me and all I have to do is get stronger mentally, but I hate lifting and I'm too weak to go on a cut to lose some more fat.
Realistically if I had motivation I could continue like this and by the end of the year I'd be leaner, stronger and bigger, but I don't have that mental strength or the motivation.

Last edited:
I managed to keep myself motivated for gymcelling for just 3 months after falling back into my old habits.

Soyboy13

Personal cute adorable loli trainer could help

eat chicken, rice and vegetables, and not drinking alcohol
Tbh i eat whatever I want and still gain strength, red meat and fried eggs are very good ngl
I also drink alcohol

Gymcel, eat meat and vegetables only, get a degree. All that for a used up roastie. Men in the past only did a fraction of the work for 20x the reward.

Food is a good cope and there's a real struggle there when you look at the "reward" that you get for discipline.