Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not masculine

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Trucel trait you aren't masculine. Some of you on here have stories of your multiple "FUCK YOU" moments with people. Absolute moggers jfl. I am seen of as a weak effeminate faggot.

I have both masculine & feminine personality traits. Overall I'm far more masculine though.

I just don't care enough to be that masculine. I do hate reddit and women though
Most men who act super hard to act masculine are just faking it in reality. There's also certain things that are promoted as masculine but aren't such as dogs, alcohol & facial hair.

Most men who act super hard to act masculine are just faking it in reality. There's also certain things that are promoted as masculine but aren't such as dogs, alcohol & facial hair.
Alcohol makes you low t. Jfl. T. Alcoholic

Most men who act super hard to act masculine are just faking it in reality.
This is very true, and some also are actually gay & just trying to hide it.
There's also certain things that are promoted as masculine but aren't such as dogs, alcohol & facial hair.
Kek alcohol lowers your t-levels like crazy, especially if you drink regularly, which is most men considering it's seen as completely fine to have a few drinks in the afternoon & get wasted on weekends.

Disagree on facial hair though, it's always been seen as a more masculine trait & feature; hence why so many in history had beards such as our Celtic & Viking ancestors.
I have both masculine & feminine personality traits. Overall I'm far more masculine though.
My only real feminine traits are that I'm kinda sensitive & can get worked up easy.
He was into femdom or whatever so I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay posting. Sad the incel to gay pipeline.
Users such as him kinda ruin "femdom" in a way, since people will automatically assume if you mention you would let a foid initiate sex or dominate you in bed you're a full on cuck like he is who wants to be made fun of or beaten by foids.

Kek alcohol lowers your t-levels like crazy, especially if you drink regularly, which is most men considering it's seen as completely fine to have a few drinks in the afternoon & get wasted on weekends.
It's one of the funnest copes though.

True, same with weed also but sadly both lower T levels & it's a lot more than the average normie would expect.
I'm glad i quit alcohol

last time was at my uncle's wedding i drank in February when i started dancing like crazy and the dad got mad at me

This is very true, and some also are actually gay & just trying to hide it.

Disagree on facial hair though, it's always been seen as a more masculine trait & feature; hence why so many in history had beards such as our Celtic & Viking ancestors.

My only real feminine traits are that I'm kinda sensitive & can get worked up easy.

Users such as him kinda ruin "femdom" in a way, since people will automatically assume if you mention you would let a foid initiate sex or dominate you in bed you're a full on cuck like he is who wants to be made fun of or beaten by foids.
Would make sense. The True Geordie is a perfect example of this if he read his leaked DM's from years ago :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JhJ5qbySJU

Why I avoid alcohol. It also destroys your liver & increases your body fat.

Beards have been ruined in the last 10 years though. Soy-Boys & FTM trannies all have them basically. I prefer to be clean shaved since it makes me look younger & it's more hygienic.

61e.jpg

Mine are just a lack of confidence.

I told him to regulate the femdom spamming to the sewers. Hopefully he will when he's unbanned.

Would make sense. The True Geordie is a perfect example of this if he read his leaked DM's from years ago :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JhJ5qbySJU

I could only watch a bit cause it was just so cringe. :feelshaha:
Why I avoid alcohol. It also destroys your liver & increases your body fat.
Yeah exactly, obviously this is why it's pushed so hard & normalized
Beards have been ruined in the last 10 years though. Soy-Boys & FTM trannies all have them basically. I prefer to be clean shaved since it makes me look younger & it's more hygienic.
Sadly yes they have, mine looks different though

I want to(when I'm older) go for some Celtic or Viking one.

61e.jpg

Mine are just a lack of confidence.
For what?
I told him to regulate the femdom spamming to the sewers. Hopefully he will when he's unbanned.
He'll never learn

Myself. I just have super low self esteem. Causes me not to talk to anyone in public rarely.
So is this why you think you're into femdom? Kinda makes sense, especially if you were picked on by foids

I mean like I said, I'd just want a foid to imitate sex or dominate me in bed sexually, but I'm not into that BDSM or worshiping a foid shit that's cucked

He always spergposts about femdom :feelskek:
Kek true.

Trucel trait you aren't masculine. Some of you on here have stories of your multiple "FUCK YOU" moments with people. Absolute moggers jfl. I am seen of as a weak effeminate faggot.
Ricecel trait. I could be confrontational but my face has 0 dimorphism especially with fat covering thr jaw area

So is this why you think you're into femdom? Kinda makes sense, especially if you were picked on by foids

I mean like I said, I'd just want a foid to imitate sex or dominate me in bed sexually, but I'm not into that BDSM or worshiping a foid shit that's cucked

Kek true.
I'm pretty sure it's why I am. I never got picked on my femoids though.

BDSM grosses me out. I would not mind worshipping tits or pussy though.

I'm pretty sure it's why I am. I never got picked on my femoids though.

BDSM grosses me out. I would not mind worshipping tits or pussy though.
I had a fantasy of eating out tall girls for a while

I'm pretty sure it's why I am.
Would make sense
I never got picked on my femoids though.
Mogs me for not getting bullied by foids.

Believe me, it's fucking brutal & one of the worst experiences I've ever had: If foids outright bully you, it means they not only see you as undesirable, but it shows you're also perceived as far weaker than basically any other male. Being bullied by them felt 100x worse

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade

I might make a post about it(Bunker maybe) & also see if I can find any articles on stuff-it would be interesting to see if there's been any studies on this.
BDSM grosses me out.
As it should anyone.

But tbh, I'd like it if I was the one abusing foids(pissing on them, beating them, etc.) not so much arousing, but more just funny.
I would not mind worshipping tits or pussy though.
Eh, I'd just want my gf to pin me on the bed & ride me cowgirl style.

Believe me, it's fucking brutal & one of the worst experiences I've ever had: If foids outright bully you, it means they not only see you as undesirable, but it shows you're also perceived as far weaker than basically any other male. Being bullied by them felt 100x worse
Ngl you're based bro and high IQ don't let these retarded toilets steal any emotional energy from you.

Would make sense

I might make a post about it(Bunker maybe) & also see if I can find any articles on stuff-it would be interesting to see if there's been any studies on this.

As it should anyone.

But tbh, I'd like it if I was the one abusing foids(pissing on them, beating them, etc.) not so much arousing, but more just funny.

Eh, I'd just want my gf to pin me on the bed & ride me cowgirl style.
I grew up basically segregated from femoids since I have no sisters & all my schools were boys only. If I had not I probably would have though.

The fact that BDSM is normalized is disturbing. You can even see some of those freaks in public.

Same but when I say "Worship" I just mean licking & sucking (In the case of tits)

@
WorthlessSlavicShit
@WorthlessSlavicShit @
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade
agreed :feelsbadman:

being humilated by foids is the worst thing ever for you self confidence and ego, it slightly traumatized me

agreed :feelsbadman:

being humilated by foids is the worst thing ever for you self confidence and ego, it slightly traumatized me
Another based anon with a high IQ letting foids control his emotions don't do this brocel.

Another based anon with a high IQ letting foids control his emotions don't do this brocel.
Its natural to feel bad as a man if you are seen as a joke by foids. There is nothing wrong with that. The problem is we as men are not allowed to express our anger and emotions by society which is what leads to emasculation. Having discipline is cucked

Having discipline is cucked
>Having discipline
Cucked
>Working hard
Cucked
>Being "stoic"
Cucked
You should be able to be who you are and do what you want. If women who are seen of as "people" and niggers can do it. You should be able to too.

Masculine mentality (in theory), feminine frame :feelsrope:

>Having discipline
Cucked
>Working hard
Cucked
>Being "stoic"
Cucked
You should be able to be who you are and do what you want. If women who are seen of as "people" and niggers can do it. You should be able to too.
Every animal should indeed be able to be who they are, humans included. Discipline is just going against your nature. For example, women go against their nature when they try to be dominant leaders, men go against their nature when they are effeminate, and yes anyone who works hard goes against their nature because all we want to do in reality is just chill and have fun. Think about it

Agreed:feelsbadman:.

I look like a child, I have the confidence and experience of a child, I act like a child and I am treated like a child.