Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm Not GrAY DAMN IT

• Thread starter BurntIvoryKingcel
  • Start date
BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
How many posts do I need to make to break the threshold where I wont need mod approval over posts in which I curse?

Troon Fantasy XIII

You need to reach 500 posts to not be gray anymore.

This was my former AVI where I do admit she's looking a little masculine around the edges. still very HOT. but hey u can't complain now that I got her looking a little cuter and dumber.
Final Fantasy 13-2 PC has most, but not all, the console DLC | Eurogamer.net

Brutal. I should get honorary status since I had an account before. I don't want to become one of those low IQ sewer postmaxxers or have to avoid swearing everytime.

ITT GrAYs in denial

'BUT I DON'T IDENTIFY AS A GRAY MY PRONOUNS ARE BLUE/BLUE WAHHHH I'M SO SAD I'M GOING TO 41%' :soy:

It's not only about post count and join date. Being GrAY is a mentality. You can have a November 2017 join date, have 100 posts, and be blue pilled to the gills. You're still a GrAYfaggot to me.

It's not only about post count and join date. Being GrAY is a mentality. You can have a November 2017 join date, have 100 posts, and be blue pilled to the gills. You're still a GrAYfaggot to me.
hmmm not so sure about that. GrAYs are walking red flags till they prove themselves to be one of us. No one trusts them since at least 70% of GrAYs are bluepilled infiltrators. The guy you replied to is probably a TRUECEL. men who acquire post counts like that in mere months or a few years are likely mentalcels. I remember you being a high IQcel. Mentacels are sometimes annoying as fuck but they are TRUECELs.

JoinedMay 31, 2024
Posts129+371

@BurntIvoryKingcel1

This was my former AVI where I do admit she's looking a little masculine around the edges. still very HOT. but hey u can't complain now that I got her looking a little cuter and dumber.
Final Fantasy 13-2 PC has most, but not all, the console DLC | Eurogamer.net
She isn't cuter and dumber. She looks perplexed if anything.

@NeverEvenBegan
:feelskek:

do u prefer her determined in the previous AVI or "perplexed" in my current one.
Disclaimer: You should make a decison that will be aligned with your will regarding your pfp [unless it violates the rules].

Both faces have no worth to me in regards to her foidness.

But the determined one is a closeup and as a graphical model appears to be of better quality. Yours now makes me think its of worse quality and the hair slightly covering the face and the sun brightening one side is present to serve an excuse for it because its an lighting effect or some other cheap ass bullshit justification.

Disclaimer: You should make a decison that will be aligned with your will regarding your pfp [unless it violates the rules].

Both faces have no worth to me in regards to her foidness.

But the determined one is a closeup and as a graphical model appears to be of better quality. Yours now makes me think its of worse quality and the hair slightly covering the face and the sun brightening one side is present to serve an excuse for it because its an lighting effect or some other cheap ass bullshit justification.
u know ur photography. i'll alternate between the two