Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m not gonna wageslave anytime soon

HR people make me commit the sin of hatred against my neighbor.

work is soul crushing. however bad you think your life is outside of work, double it. that's you wagecucking 40 hours a week.

enjoy every minute you dont work. as soon as i enter my workplace i want to rope immediately

work is soul crushing. however bad you think your life is outside of work, double it. that's you wagecucking 40 hours a week.
enjoy every minute you dont work. as soon as i enter my workplace i want to rope immediately
I need something to distract me from inceldom thoughts. Video games don’t work anymore

Isn't it weird how incels get accepted for interviews when a man is interviewing, but when a female is interviewing we never get the job...

I've passed all interviews when it was a guy, none when it was a female. I honestly thought i was on a tinder date by the way she was judging me.

I need something to distract me from inceldom thoughts. Video games don’t work anymore
Work is like the antithesis of coping. It's like acceleration injection of your desire for roping.

Isn't it weird how incels get accepted for interviews when a man is interviewing, but when a female is interviewing we never get the job...

I've passed all interviews when it was a guy, none when it was a female. I honestly thought i was on a tinder date by the way she was judging me.
I think incels should bring shotguns to interview with foids (in minecraft)

we will call you back

Work is like the antithesis of coping. It's like acceleration injection of your desire for roping.
After a few months of working in retail, I completely agree. Working is pure hell, it's psychological torture. Some people think I'm joking when I say that, but I'm dead serious. BTW, I mean specifically full-time jobs - in my experience part-time jobs can be bearable, and sometimes even enjoyable. But even the jobs that could be OK for a few hours a week become hell, if you do them for eight ours a day, almost every day. We are simply not evolved to live this way.

Just be unabomber theory