Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im not gonna let lookism fuck with my comfidence

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I overcompensate for my looks with grandiosity , because fuck them why should my value on earth be determined by my looks . No I am not an IT larPer and I don't care if I'm proving their point on what they think the incel mentality is. I don't want to be constrained to societal rules where I'm expected to be shy and/or nice and not confident because I'm genetically inferior. Fuck that shit I will do just the opposite.

Last edited:
I hate how normies want you to be some self loathing cuck.It makes being around them intolerable.

I hate how normies want you to be some self loathing cuck.It makes being around them intolerable.
seriously. just because I look a certain way I'm expected to act a certain way or play a certain role??? Fuck that I will do what the fuck I want when I fucking want to who I fucking want

I like the enthusiasm

nigga genetic recomb fucked with your confidence

If you're gonna be confident do it for yourself not for validation from others so if you're gonna do that then you're golden.

If you're gonna be confident do it for yourself not for validation from others so if you're gonna do that then you're golden.
we all need validation, no one believes this shit if they are being honest

we all need validation, no one believes this shit if they are being honest
Depends on the person honestly some people really are capable of not giving a single shit.

I overcompensate for my looks with grandiosity , because fuck them why should my value on earth be determined by my looks . No I am not an IT larPer and I don't care if I'm proving their point on what they think the incel mentality is. I don't want to be constrained to societal rules where I'm expected to be shy and/or nice and not confident because I'm genetically inferior. Fuck that shit I will do just the opposite.
This logic would work if there were only men on this planet. Men will respect you for your devil may care attitude, but girls will find you repulsive because they're retards and the cucks will whiteknight them. Ironically enough the only people potentially on your side would be Chads who can't be harmed socially.