Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm not going to make it

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
My rent is due this upcoming Monday and I don't even have half of it and don't get paid till after it's due. I'm getting shit hours at this job, thing truly don't get better

My rent is due this upcoming Monday and I don't even have half of it and don't get paid till after it's due. I'm getting shit hours at this job, thing truly don't get better
where you from?

My rent is 250€ I get 830€ neetbuxx

Apply for housing assistance

(Or seeking shelter)

Lmk how it goes :)

How come shitskins from far away lands get all these social benefits but good honest Pollack like me gets nothing for free?

I take it a lot of the people here live pay cheque to pay cheque and barely have any savings in their bank accounts.

How come shitskins from far away lands get all these social benefits but good honest Pollack like me gets nothing for free?
It's rigged by (((government))). Too much shitskin migration is bad.

Can you ask your landlord to wait until you get paid ?