Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm not going to lie, I'm actually kind of relieved that I'm an incel

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
As I look more and more at how retarded women are; I can't help but begin to feel bad for the retards that have to try and get laid these days. Imagine how stressful it must be knowing you could be locked up for rape at any time just because the foid felt like you raped her.

Plus, foids are insufferable. Like truly, unbelievably, insufferable. I can't stand them. Talking to them makes me want to rip my hair out. Imagine doing that for an entire 10 or so dates, paying up to 1000 USD just to get in her pants once. I could never.

Normies have to go through hell just to get laid, and for what? God I hate women so much. I hope they all suffer horrible deaths.

I don't even care if the black pill was SOMEHOW miraculously proven to be incorrect. Never in a thousand years would I go through the cuckoldry that normies have to go through every time they want to get laid once.

This just goes to show that being a normie is getting harder and harder. Only Chad can get into women's pants without sacrificing insane amounts of time and money. Even then, Chads aren't stupid, they know how women are, that's why they don't get married to the sluts anymore -- they just pump & dump them.

Why pay for it when you can grape?

Poor Johnny Depp. :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah I don't understand why some would engage in marriage. I can't stand foids for an hour, let alone 40 years

i fuckign love sour grapes niggaaaaaaaaaaa

As I look more and more at how retarded women are; I can't help but begin to feel bad for the retards that have to try and get laid these days. Imagine how stressful it must be knowing you could be locked up for rape at any time just because the foid felt like you raped her.

Plus, foids are insufferable. Like truly, unbelievably, insufferable. I can't stand them. Talking to them makes me want to rip my hair out. Imagine doing that for an entire 10 or so dates, paying up to 1000 USD just to get in her pants once. I could never.

Normies have to go through hell just to get laid, and for what? God I hate women so much. I hope they all suffer horrible deaths.

I don't even care if the black pill was SOMEHOW miraculously proven to be incorrect. Never in a thousand years would I go through the cuckoldry that normies have to go through every time they want to get laid once.

This just goes to show that being a normie is getting harder and harder. Only Chad can get into women's pants without sacrificing insane amounts of time and money. Even then, Chads aren't stupid, they know how women are, that's why they don't get married to the sluts anymore -- they just pump & dump them.
In terms of dating, I agree. Going trough circus that dating for normies is just isn't worth it, especially with what a normie can realistically expect to get in return, but in other aspects of life being a normie is much more preferable. Being disregarded is much better, than actievly looked upon. But overall, yes, trying to approach a foid to be put on a registry, because she thought you looked kinda yucky, or get into a relationship, just to find out that your girl was "polyamorous" all along, or being cucked unknowingly isn't the greatest thing. But if I were to choose either to be a blackpilled normie or a blackpilled sub-5 I would choose being a normie any time.

Yeah I don't understand why some would engage in marriage. I can't stand foids for an hour, let alone 40 years
Same. I think this is autism.

In terms of dating, I agree. Going trough circus that dating for normies is just isn't worth it, especially with what a normie can realistically expect to get in return, but in other aspects of life being a normie is much more preferable. Being disregarded is much better, than actievly looked upon. But overall, yes, trying to approach a foid to be put on a registry, because she thought you looked kinda yucky, or get into a relationship, just to find out that your girl was "polyamorous" all along, or being cucked unknowingly isn't the greatest thing. But if I were to choose either to be a blackpilled normie or a blackpilled sub-5 I would choose being a normie any time.
Black pilled normies, the few that exist, just go volcel instead. If you are a normie, it is never worth the effort to actually go after a relationship. Foids would have to actually change how they act, and we all know they're far too stubborn to do that. That's why movements like MGTOW exist.

Same. I think this is autism.
Because having a stage in between 'single' and 'married' was never meant to happen and it being that way is incompatible with human nature. Realistically, marriage is supposed to be you dedicating your life to one, and that person doing the same in return. It was a way to mark women as yours, and is also why cheating was a insanely horrible thing to do back in the day.

However, at some point we messed that all up and instead casual sex and relationships became the norm.

Black pilled normies, the few that exist, just go volcel instead. If you are a normie, it is never worth the effort to actually go after a relationship. Foids would have to actually change how they act, and we all know they're far too stubborn to do that. That's why movements like MGTOW exist.
That's what I tried to say, normie volcel seems better, rather than sub-5 incel. In all other life sutiations than dating being at least a normie is preferable

Why do I feel like this was written by a female? :feelshehe: :feelsugh:

Attractive black pilled normie men sleep around with easy women. There are many out there.

Average and lower black pilled normies end up MSTOWs.

That's what I tried to say, normie volcel seems better, rather than sub-5 incel. In all other life sutiations than dating being at least a normie is preferable
That is true, but I'm talking specifically about dating & foids here. We're lucky enough that as incels we are able to find out the truth that is the black-pill so quickly because of how we're treated. Normgroids don't have that luxury. Realistically, many will spend their lives slaving away trying to get a relationship, only to have their reality shatter when they realize how much it was all in vain for.

Black-pilled normies are insanely rare. I'd rather suffer as an incel now and be aware of the black-pill, than be a normie who suffers by trying to endlessly achieve something I can not and will not achieve.

Whenever I make a post like this, people say that I'm coping :feelsUgh:

Attractive black pilled normie men sleep around with easy women. There are many out there.

Average and lower black pilled normies end up MSTOWs.
HTNs don't get 'easy women.' They get women who are sub-5 after they put in a ton of effort that is, frankly, not worth it.

Imagine doing that for an entire 10 or so dates, paying up to 1000 USD just to get in her pants once. I could never.
Most of the time that don't even have to go on a date. They just hook up. Free of expenses.
Imagine how stressful it must be knowing you could be locked up for rape at any time just because the foid felt like you raped her.
In the majority of cases, the worst a female can do is complain about you to her friends which will only do you the favor of spreading word on how virile you are.

This was a huge cope and cap thread.
Only Chad can get into women's pants without sacrificing insane amounts of time and money.
Maybe this is true.

Whenever I make a post like this, people say that I'm coping :feelsUgh:
I mean, that's bound to come over to my post soon enough. Although, I'm happy for any discourse to arise from any of my posts, I enjoy discussing my view points with others, especially other incels.

I mean, that's bound to come over to my post soon enough. Although, I'm happy for any discourse to arise from any of my posts, I enjoy discussing my view points with others, especially other incels.
If you say that being an incel is not that bad, you are not coping, you simply have transcended to the Whitepill

Normies have to go through hell just to get laid, and for what?
It's only natural to want to imitate Chad and get bumped up on the social hierarchy by such an amount. Having everyone in your social circle know that you get "bitches" is probably one of the main turning points in a normie's life

Most of the time that don't even have to go on a date. They just hook up. Free of expenses.
Nay, I disagree. I feel like it's rather evident that Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, and all these other dating apps have a plethora of normies that sacrifice hours trying to get any women to swipe right on them. There has been data showing just how insanely picky women are and how they quite literally only go for the top 20% of men.

Hooking up in real life is also practically gone. Men aren't approaching women anymore because women have made it clear that they don't want anyone to approach them aside from Chad.

Normies don't hook up. Chad hooks up.

In the majority of cases, the worst a female can do is complain about you to her friends which will only do you the favor of spreading word on how virile you are.
Perhaps that is what occurs in the majority of cases. However, the sheer fact that it can even occur if the foid really wants it to should be enough to make any reasonable man think twice about sleeping with a woman. Accusations like that absolutely have the potential to ruin your life, if not your very name.

Something I also didn't mention in my post is just how many extra hoops normies have to walk through to have sex. Hoops that we never have because we never even get past the first stage.

How big is their dick? How good are they at sex? What does their body look like underneath clothing? How much money do they make?

Women are vile creatures who will judge you for just about everything.

It's only natural to want to imitate Chad and get bumped up on the social hierarchy by such an amount. Having everyone in your social circle know that you get "bitches" is probably one of the main turning points in a normie's life
What a disgusting culture we have festered for ourselves in the modern-day...

The general rule I've found doing Tinder experiments is there's a 2+ rating discrepancy in getting any hookups. A 6 man needs to aim 4 and below, etc...

good "juice isn't worth the squeeze" post.

high IQ

foids are scum

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGAsVT4TrM

Formule 1 Podcast GIF by Grand Prix Radio

foids can complain about anything and people will believe it

Nay, I disagree. I feel like it's rather evident that Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, and all these other dating apps have a plethora of normies that sacrifice hours trying to get any women to swipe right on them. There has been data showing just how insanely picky women are and how they quite literally only go for the top 20% of men.

Hooking up in real life is also practically gone. Men aren't approaching women anymore because women have made it clear that they don't want anyone to approach them aside from Chad.
You're right. The few workplace hookups I have observed were all flukes caused by unordinary factors and elements. And among them most consisted of females copulating with males more attractive than them.
In very few instances a normie could get lucky, but he's an exception to the rule.
Perhaps that is what occurs in the majority of cases. However, the sheer fact that it can even occur if the foid really wants it to should be enough to make any reasonable man think twice about sleeping with a woman. Accusations like that absolutely have the potential to ruin your life, if not your very name.
This is where you're dead wrong. Rape accusations are seldom to the degree that none think of their chance or consequence.
Something I also didn't mention in my post is just how many extra hoops normies have to walk through to have sex. Hoops that we never have because we never even get past the first stage.
Then don't skip over the hurdles. Walk off the track. I think you're overestimating just how many men are single and sexless.

Male virgins all ages gss 2018

How big is their dick? How good are they at sex? What does their body look like underneath clothing? How much money do they make?

Women are vile creatures who will judge you for just about everything.
You struck gold here. The only women that aren't so superficial and hellacious are single mothers who must depend on human decency to get what they need.

foids can complain about anything and people will believe it
It's socially conditioned since birth to do as women command as mothers are the first instructors of boys.

The only women that aren't so superficial and hellacious are single mothers who must depend on human decency to get what they need.
jfl if single mothers are an example of 'better' women, then it just shows how bad foids are

Cope. But I understand I don't think I could be sane dealing with these cheating swindling whores

good "juice isn't worth the squeeze" post.
Yep. And more and more normies who get the juice will start appreciating blackpill philosophy.

Cope and you will change your tune if you are still a virgin at 30+

Cope and you will change your tune if you are still a virgin at 30+
nah I'm wizardcel and think OP is right

once you mature you can see more clearly the evil of foidkind

Last edited:
Sort of, but actual BPD women are an absolute nightmare in how they fuck with your head.
ik, I've interacted with a few, but tbh foids nowadays are encouraged to take on bpd traits so most of them are a bit freakish

like, most foids aren't exactly the same as selfharmers, suicide community foids, etc., but due to tiktok, pop culture, etc., that kind of mentality is becoming normalized and foids try to act like it even if they usually wouldn't

Sort of, but actual BPD women are an absolute nightmare in how they fuck with your head.
There was this one streamer who was male, his name was BossManJack. What he would do was that he'd gamble literally all of his life savings away on stream 24/7, and I would always watch because it was just the most hilarious thing to see. I would feel empathy if he was a manlet, but he was like 6'1 as well so I felt zero remorse everytime he would rage on stream.

I'm going off track here, but basically I tried to mess with him one time by getting him to trust me and eventually gain mod, but I kid you not when I say that I had no clue how bad freaks with BPD are until I met him. He literally would go from liking you one minute to accusing you of being a rat who was out to get him. He literally banned me for not responding fast enough to his message.

And he's a MALE. I don't even want the displeasure of ever interacting with a foid with BPD.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back