Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Not Exactly Attracted To 99% Of Models

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I gotta say you into this?

Or this weirdo shit?

The point of these creatures is to look more interesting than human I think. They're so skeletal and otherworldly looking. They're like walking modern art exhibits, meant to add a cultured aesthetic to their company rather than make men fall in love with them. Don't get me wrong volcel if you wouldn't, but human looking chicks look much less unnerving than these animals you gotta admit.

Now if only the same applied to male models. I can't say with any modicum of honesty that any girl would prefer a normie to that David Gandy or any other male model. Slim, bulky, weird looking, masculine don't matter. With foids it's truly all about bones. And hair and height.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO

OOOOOO

OOOO

OO

O

PE

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

Last edited:
Foids love alien looking chads
9C1CCA49 D1BB 40CD 81B6 6B6D3DFB6D9D

Never did like models. But no incel ever will!

Anyway, always found models cold and clinical looking.

That which is exalted as attractive in females by MSM is average at best. They market strong women around 40 with expensive clothes.
It is not what men want.

What does PE mean, if anything?

PE is an acronym.

Commonly used as Physical Education.

My PE however was to finish the CO I had obnoxiously typed. Together they make the word COPE.

20200302 201751

I am/would fuck

Ngl, I've never seen a model I've found attractive.

OP is attracted to 100% of cock
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Ohh right. I'm low IQ. As for your post well you're entitled to your opinion no doubt.

I was just trolling you ngl. However I do think it is cope. But it's not bad cope. Everyone guy has different preferences after all.

what are you coping on bro?

It's bcuz foids only need to be tall and thin to be models and a lot of beckies can pass as stacies with fakeup
Meanwhile Men have to be literally perfect to get even near their lvl

It's bcuz foids only need to be tall and thin to be models and a lot of beckies can pass as stacies with fakeup
Meanwhile Men have to be literally perfect to get even near their lvl
I am pretty turned off by fakeup in general. That could indeed play into it

I am pretty turned off by fakeup in general. That could indeed play into it
Agreed
There are still some nice models out there but most don't have a single inch of ass and tits

I just like thick thighs and fat asses bro

Foids love alien looking chads
View attachment 215124
The end goal is to be good-looking in general, but if you can pull off being insanely good looking while being somewhat normal looking that's actually a Halo. You'll see some women stay stuff about Jordan like "his face is too wide" or "he looks weird" that they wouldn't say about other good-looking models who appear more normal.

The end goal is to be good-looking in general, but if you can pull off being insanely good looking while being somewhat normal looking that's actually a Halo. You'll see some women stay stuff about Jordan like "his face is too wide" or "he looks weird" that they wouldn't say about other good-looking models who appear more normal.
I think they say these things when shown him in a vaccuum (like on a phone or something), but that’s only because he’s not physically there and therefore not an “option” so to speak. If you IRL put Jordan next to a stock mid-high tier model I’m almost certain they’d pick Jordan in a heartbeat.

I think they say these things when shown him in a vaccuum (like on a phone or something), but that’s only because he’s not physically there and therefore not an “option” so to speak. If you IRL put Jordan next to a stock mid-high tier model I’m almost certain they’d pick Jordan in a heartbeat.
Well, he's also quite guilty of fraud moreso than other models in pictures, but I think normal halo is real. He loses out to prime Chico quite big IMO.

They look beautiful i would kill myself to have ons with one of them

Both look like Beckies, if they're models then I'm a Chad-lite lol

Well, he's also quite guilty of fraud moreso than other models in pictures, but I think normal halo is real. He loses out to prime Chico quite big IMO.

Very interesting. Prime Chico is such a unique case since IMO it’s his pure, unmatched facial harmony that carries him.

Very interesting. Prime Chico is such a unique case since IMO it’s his pure, unmatched facial harmony that carries him.

Eminem used to be treated also the same back in his 20s.

God I hate women

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

nigga you gay. miranda kerr is hot

I feel the same way too.

I am really lonely, and I want a realistic partner who I can relate to. This flaunting, superficiality and egoism really turns me off.