Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not coping well anymore

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm too ugly to get any relationships or sex and I'm ugly to the point people make fun of it. I try to work on being funny to fit in socially but it's taxing to constantly make yourself a clown. I can never quite fit in groups at the end of the day. Not NT enough, too much mental illness. Social anxiety, Borderline personality disorder. I can fit in for a bit by being funny but eventually I crack or people try to get closer and realize there's nothing there. So I have no sex, I'm losing all my friends. All I really got left is jealously, despair and hate. I was trying to talk to someone irl the other day and I started stuttering. That's never happened to me before. I can't even talk to people anymore without stuttering and I'm starting to have to punch and cut myself obsessively to take out rage and other emotions or elsei have breakdowns and start getting really weird in behavior. I don't even jerk off anymore, all I do is think. Honestly it's insane how you can just do something and it'll have this huge effects on other things, I feel like that's my life. I throw a pebble into the water and the waves just ripple through and effect so many things and I think about how much can change from that pebble I threw. I keep beating myself up over pebbles I've thrown and I'm going nuts.

Last edited:
Brutal no reply pill.

Stupid Clown you are right, I also struggle being around other people since I have speaking/pronunciation problems

Stupid Clown you are right, I also struggle being around other people since I have speaking/pronunciation problems
Wow, we have the same problem. I also have a speech impediment.

Do you also stutter when speaking?
I have that+fuck english pronunciation, it confuses me and I end up pronouncing words improperly.

I have that+fuck english pronunciation, it confuses me and I end up pronouncing words improperly.
I have improper pronunciation plus stutter and I can't formulate sentences well.

I have improper pronunciation plus stutter and I can't formulate sentences well.
Jesus, same bro.
My condolences.
I really feel you.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

You too :feelsrope: do you have any mental condition?
Slight retardation and possibly autism.
(My jew therapists have made me multiple examinations and they concluded that I might not be suitable for holding a real job since my intellect is lower than the average)

Slight retardation and possibly autism.
(My jew therapists have made me multiple examinations and they concluded that I might not be suitable for holding a real job since my intellect is lower than the average)
I have low IQ too. I don't know if it's autism but I think we both have low IQ.

I don't have a stutter, but I do have a stammer. Minute difference. I also have an unfortunate habit of butting in to other people's conversations, only to realize it midway through, but I'm posting this reply, anyway. :fuk: