Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm not competitive

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
One of the largest elements of psychological masculinity, is the want to compete. Life is about competition. Access to resources, women and basically anything else come through competition.

I don't like competition, I've kept away from it to a large extent. Don't get me wrong, I love winning competitions, but that is different from the act of competing. Perhaps it is my neurotic nature, failure is embarrassing and emasculating. But in any case I don't like competition.

I probably am more competitive than the average woman, but compared to the average man I am much more cooperative. It seems every interaction I have with guys is a metaphorical 'dick measuring' contest. When I hang out with my friends, everything has to be a competition, playing video games, lifting at the gym, everything. It's quite anger inducing actually, I just want to enjoy whatever I'm doing instead of this pathetic attempt to one up each other all the damn time. One of the funniest things I see often, is how unaware the average man is in terms of his standing in society. They think they are valued, and when that value is questioned they lash out in a competitive streak, trying to prove how valuable they are.

I still like competition in things I know I am good at. Perhaps this is the driving reason? Being so neurotic, you don't want to fail in front of people, so I shy away from things I am not good at? Probably.

You arent competitive because you know you will lose. Save yourself the embarassment of trying but failing

You arent competitive because you know you will lose. Save yourself the embarassment of trying but failing
and yet we're called fakecel if we don't approach girls jfl

Literally wrote that in the post. :feelsLSD:

Pretty much same here.

Same. I hate when people try to make a competition out of something.
I always lose. :feelsbadman:

constant loss conditioned you to stay away from competition or you could just be low t.

I don’t like competition either. Especially if it’s against Chads.

Same man, competition for the sake of it is a waste of time and effort