Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m not compatible with anybody that’s not blackpilled or a doomer

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The majority of human population are thoughtless NPC’s with no mind of their own I’m not like 95% of the population therefore I can never be friends with normies because we have nothing in common all our beliefs our goals or ambitions are all so fundamentally different to the point where we can’t even have a simple conversation

Normie conversations are so brainless and sheep like. They regurgitate the same bullshit they hear everywhere else. Clowns think they live in a happy fairytale where everyone has a happy ending :smonk:

Most normies do have a mind of their own, but people are herd animals.

No they don’t normies conform to society’s expectations in fear of being alienated
Doesn’t mean they don’t have a mind of their own, they are just ruled by dear in that case.

If normies had a mind of their own they wouldn’t react so negatively to the blackpill
They simply can’t cope with the reality of the blackpill, so deny it as a survival tactic. Accepting it means there would be mass roping all over the world.

Most normies do have a mind of their own, but people are herd animals.

Nobody has a mind of their own, "free choice" is an illusion. Everything in the universe is just action and reaction and we were already programmed by nature to react in the way we do.

Nobody has a mind of their own, "free choice" is an illusion. Everything in the universe is just action and reaction and we were already programmed by nature to react in the way we do.
Brutal slavery pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back