Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m not calling or messaging anyone challenge

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
i don’t want to call or message anyone

Make them call or message me

I’ll try to do that forever

It is painful for me this much loneliness is hurting me but I really want to do this shit

Even fucking family friends don’t answer to my messages and when I call them they don’t answer and never call me back

What the fuck is the reason for this ? I didn’t do anything wrong to these people ,why do they lack the basics of good relationships with me ? Am I that worthless to them ? Is Society that fucked up that literally no one answers to me

That is very rage and suicide fuel

What the fuck is the reason for this ? I didn’t do anything wrong to these people ,why do they lack the basics of good relationships with me ? Am I that worthless to them ? Is Society that fucked up that literally no one answers to me

More you post this more dogs I poison irl or kill with my rifle

I ate some of them too by torturing them previous week

I didn’t do anything wrong to these people
Yeah, you did. You were born ugly. Best excuse for soyciety to treat you like garbage.

:foidSoy: "You are not entitled to not dying alone, inkwell! Off I go to milk my abusive Chad's cock. Teehee!" :foidSoy:

Yeah, you did. You were born ugly. Best excuse for soyciety to treat you like garbage.

:foidSoy: "You are not entitled to not dying alone, inkwell! Off I go to milk my abusive Chad's cock. Teehee!" :foidSoy:
I wished they had At least the decency to answer a simple message

@darkdungeon @Lebensmüder @Gendocel @night-20

It is painful for me this much loneliness is hurting me but I really want to do this shit

Even fucking family friends don’t answer to my messages and when I call them they don’t answer and never call me back

Normie challenge tbh.
Imagine having friends to message/call.

It's hilarious how these youngcels think that their normie class/workmate "friends" give a shit about them.
Truecels don't have any friends.

Normie challenge tbh.

It's hilarious how these youngcels think that their normie class/workmate "friends" give a shit about them.
I only call my father and mother and other family members I’m talking about that

Normie challenge tbh.

I don’t think “friends” that don’t message me and leave me at seen or don’t answer my calls are friends or normie trait

I don’t think “friends” that don’t message me and leave me at seen or don’t answer my calls are friends or normie trait
I wasn't talking specifically of your case there, but to the *many* members here with very active social circles.
Some of us, myself included, used to have friends in middle/highschool, although I only had one.
The thing is that they all will, inevitably, leave you when they find someone better. leaving you in complete solitude.
I haven't made a single friend after hs ended, and i finsihed college 4 years ago.
it is the destiny of an incel to be alone for the rest of their lives.

wasn't talking specifically of your case there, but to the *many* members here with very active social circles.
Fuck those privileged piece of shit faggots who has active social circles

Some of us, myself included, used to have friends in middle/highschool, although I only had one.
I only had a few loser incel friends in hs and middle school which they ended up bullying and doing bad shit to me or just betraying me in the worst way possible

I lost too many accounts.

Normie challenge tbh.

I was doing it since I was born