Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m not buying any Christmas presents this year, because my family is full of evil foids

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My mom - I hate the bitch more than the worst bully I had in high school. My mom has mutated into an even bigger monster thanks to the kikecine. My nickname for my mom is “Nemesis”, because she pursues me relentlessly like Nemesis pursued Jill Valentine in the video game “Resident Evil 2”.

My aunt - Filthy closeted-lesbian old bitch who never calls me, but will demand that I pick weeds growing in her backyard. I hate my aunt for allowing my mom to treat me so bad all of my life. My aunt is 60 years old, and she never married, yet she adopted a little foid because - she did not want me to receive her inheritance (seriously).

My grandmother - Old toilet born in the year 1939, when Hitler invaded Poland at the start of World War 2. My grandmother used to be kind to me, however, when I turned 15 and started looking more like my father she became very bitter towards me - like most foids treat incels. I will not cry at all when my grandmother dies, because I honestly will have to try to contain my excitement.

My adopted foid cousin (aunt’s daughter) - To hell with her. Little bitch is fat and ugly - she’s had multiple boyfriends - let one of her toyfriends buy her a gift for Christmas.

The money I save will be invested into cryptocurrency.

All those foids in my “family” and not one of those gatekeepers of sex has helped me get past the gate so I could get laid!

I have less than £0 rn

What about me bro? I deserve one. :feelscomfy:

I've not gotten one since I was like 12

What about me bro? I deserve one. :feelscomfy:
here you go

I don't even celebrate christmas, i just put up with normie bullshit and fireworks

I bought 3 Christmas sweaters:feelscomfy:

My nickname for my mom is “Nemesis”, because she pursues me relentlessly like Nemesis pursued Jill Valentine in the video game “Resident Evil 2”.
Ngl this part made me laugh out loud, although I thought Nemesis is from RE:3 no?

LMAO get back to picking weeds boy