Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm not blackpilled enough.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
The fact that I still get outraged once I discover females in my family are thots shows that I'm still in the denial phase. I deserve to be punished for this.

Nobody will ever be 100% blackpilled,
How could a human being possibly endure so much pain

I went to bed at like 7AM and slept for 3 hours. I havent eaten anything all day. I guess I will have to cancel my plans for halloween

I went to bed at like 7AM and slept for 3 hours. I havent eaten anything all day. I guess I will have to cancel my plans for halloween

>having plans for halloween to begin with

Talk about being a fakecel

I have gigasluts & single moms in my family.
I got the blackpill force fed when growing up.

this is a common mistake here, most of you are redpilled and this is obvious but almost no one of you is blackpilled because here there are few depressed and nihilists, most of you are simply frustrated people that want desperately attention from women

Your mind will always come up with mechanisms to avoid utter despondence.

Once you reach 100% blackpilled level suicide is pretty much inevitable tbh.

oh you’re like at 60% just wait till you really finish digesting the dogpill, roping will be imminent

I haven’t ate much in the past day tbh. Just watermaxxing.

lol the other day u were saying ppl weren't taking this shit serious enough

You don't need anyone to punish you. Simply existing in this world is punishment in itself

im depressed24/7 because of the black pill and reading this thread it looks like im still not 100% black pilled. is the only way suicide at this point? like wtf is the point to all of this if im not even living as it is, just merely existing and fucking coping. Inb4 stay n cope with us brah.Oh yea, then what? How the fuck does one cope if they get no enjoyment from anything? fuck this planet.

All women are thots

Just because we understand it doesn't mean we don't try to prevent it. Like mowing the lawn when it gets too long.