Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not attracted to my own race of women,am i volcel

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
All the women of my ethnicity look like a man or ogre with big nose,mustache and mutt features.i would rather stay alone than marrying one of those creatures.Am i a volcel?

No there’s nothing wrong with that

You don't have to marry them. Be a Chad just date for a couple months then dump em bro :chad:

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck these freakishly hairy Dravidian girls

Dravidian 'women' are as ugly as niggers and abos

Curry when white woman

their hatred towards you is even greater never forget that

All the women of my ethnicity look like a man or ogre with big nose,mustache and mutt features.i would rather stay alone than marrying one of those creatures.Am i a volcel?
yes you are volcel

Ex7AzNiXEAYXfV0

volcel if you wouldnt fuck her
Cherrypicking.This is a stacy Dravidian,you
need to be a millionaire chad to marry her.Oh the things i would to her:ahegao:

Last edited:
Not really because they'd only desire white chad anyway

I do not want a blonde white woman,i'll be okay with a good looking woman of my race but it's very rare to find them or you need to be a betabuxx.well I'm incel so i don't have any rights to ask for a stacy Dravidian,I'm just saying that i don't find a very large majority of my women attractive.
well that's true for all stacies

even white normies wont get blonde stacies, they'll get this
31691333-a-women-in-traditional-dress-on-a-summer-festival-in-a-parc-in-the-old-city-of-vilnius-in-the-baltic.jpg

well that's true for all stacies

even white normies wont get blonde stacies, they'll get this
31691333-a-women-in-traditional-dress-on-a-summer-festival-in-a-parc-in-the-old-city-of-vilnius-in-the-baltic.jpg
Also this white girl is average looking but the same looksmatch of my race will be ugly,there are very less woman in my race with caucasian features.Less than 0.5%.So the rest of the 99% are ugly.

I agree indian women are not that good looking but you are not good looking either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back