Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I'm not an Incel anymore

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-
I'm a volcel after watching this...

The men who were accused of being rapists have had their lives destroyed and the women get away scott free. While the men avoided jail out of sheer luck for one of them particularly as the corrupt police decided not to pass on evidence that would have immediately proven the guy innocent.

MGTOW makes so much sense in this day and age. Call it Men sent their own way if you want, I'd rather be sent my own way than be accused of being a rapist and going to prison.

While the men avoided jail out of sheer luck for one of them particularly as the corrupt police decided not to pass on evidence that would have immediately proven the guy innocent.

This is why cucks and simps are the enemy. A man will kill another man and his whole tribe for some pussy. That was pretty much the gist of the Hellenic wars (I'm not a historycel, somebody else can fill the details in). That's how fucking low we can get as a species.

Last edited:
volcels.co
I see no harm in trying to change incel's mindsets to make them see that women aren't worth messing with, and when you ingrain this into your mind enough times you can start to focus on other things instead and feel better about yourself.

This is why cucks and simps are the enemy. A man will kill another man and his whole tribe for some pussy. That was pretty much the gist of the Hellenic wars (I'm not a historycel, somebody else can fill the details in). That's how fucking low we can get as a species.
!!!!!!!!

Most men will betray any friend for some pussy. It's brutal, and retarded.
volcels.co
OP might be right on this one, friend.