Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not an ethnomasochist but Asian culture mogs western culture big time

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
People will call you things like "weeaboo" if you like anime and manga, but the fact is, anime and manga and especially doujins are much, much less cucked than any western shit, especially modern western shit. If you want to watch feminist, cultural Marxist, racemixing and gynocentric in general propaganda go ahead, but boasting about it? :feelsseriously:

People will call Christianity a cucked religion, but the fact is, Christianity is an Asian (Middle-Eastern) religion and wasn't cucked at all in its original version. It was the westerners who paganized and cucked it with gynocentric stuff like worshiping Jesus's mother, introducing agecucked shit that is nowhere to be found in the Bible, misinterpreting stuff like "turn the other cheek", etc.

Whites are the most good-looking and accomplished race ever, this is undeniable, I wouldn't rather be of any other race, but we do have a big problem with cuckdom and gynocentrism that other races mostly lack.

Last edited:
are you drunk christmasxxing?

That's not because Asians have great stories,it's because the west doesn't have any.

Anime is also cucked

True second part tho

I want t fuck your avatar

If by Western culture you mean the current 21st century degenerate version of it, that's like boasting about mogging a 90 year old ex-Chad.

People will call Christianity a cucked religion, but the fact is, Christianity is an Asian (Middle-Eastern) religion and wasn't cucked at all in its original version. It was the westerners who paganized and cucked it with gynocentric stuff like worshiping Jesus's mother, introducing agecucked shit that is nowhere to be found in the Bible, misinterpreting stuff like "turn the other cheek", etc.

Not really. Western Christians made Christianity into a warrior religion and made European civilization great.

Christians in the East were very weak in comparison, if you look at those Christian communities that remained and got conquered by Muslims. When crusaders conquered those lands they considered those local Christians weak.

I rather have the Western Christian heritage of conquering the world rather than being some irrelevant religious community conquered by Muslims.

Last edited:
Western culture is designed around making you as depressed and malleable as possible

are you drunk christmasxxing?
No, I don't drink.

Anime is also cucked
How so? There's some femdom shit but that's it. It's mostly to appeal to the fetish some men have, not to truly "empower" women.

I want t fuck your avatar
Get your own waifu bro :feelsseriously:

If by Western culture you mean the current 21st century degenerate version of it, that's like boasting about mogging a 90 year old ex-Chad.
I used to think things only got bad in the last 100 years or so, but in fact, it has been a slow but steady walk towards what we have now. The seeds of gynocentrism and cuckdom were already planted centuries and centuries ago in western culture.

Not really. Western Christians made Christianity into a warrior religion and made European civilization great.

Christians in the East were very weak in comparison, if you look at those Christian communities that remained and got conquered by Muslims. When crusaders conquered those lands they considered those local Christians weak.

I rather have the Western Christian heritage of conquering the world rather than being some irrelevant religious community conquered by Muslims.
Europeans are just better at war. Better technology as well, etc. Europeans won pretty much all wars they had against Asian countries, unless I'm forgetting about some obscure one. Oh, there was the Russian-Japan war in the early 20th century which Japan won but I think that's about it.

I've at points in my life been struck by the beauty of some cultures. I used to be a cinophile but I'm now more into the indosphere and the culture of Norrland, Finland and Russia.

There is
Indian
Thai
Khmer
Chinese
Japanese
Turkic
Iranian
Arab
Romance
Anglo
African
East-Central European
North-Northeast European
Culture.

It is, especially if you travel to foreign places, easy to be struck by the beauty of nature, cultures, peoples despite their faults even if you do not see yourself as taking part in the beauty and is quite depressed, murderous or suicidal at times too.

Sorry disagree with that last part of most accomplished ever. Since the dawn of agriculture in Neolithic period in near East(Levant) till now, many different groups have dominated the world in different times. Neolithic, Chalcolithic, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Medieval Era and post Industrial revolution era, powers and accomplishments shifted from places to places and groups to groups.