Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i'm not allowed to take the bus anymore

IncelJuice

IncelJuice

Greycel
Last night on my way home to my sad, empty house, the bus seat next to me was empty like always (despite the rest of the bus being completely full- odd). I had my earphones in, looking out the window, almost felt like i was in a music video lolz, it was quite scenic. that's when something really, really unexpected happened. you see, I'm not the most attractive man, not the tallest, don't have the deepest voice, so it makes sense that none of these women think twice when they look my way (except to insult me inside their heads i would assume), in fact, i don't think I've spoken to a woman who isn't my mother, grandmother or sister in... well... years! if it were not for my favorite streamers i would have forgotten the softness of their voices, the way the words roll so delicately from their tongues. they really are gorgeous, despite their horrible insides. this is why when i heard one of these soft voices (for the first time directed at me) my heart nearly jumped right out of my chest. i took one earphone out as my head shot towards it's direction. i couldn't believe it. standing there, was the most breath taking woman i have ever seen. large chest, tiny waist rolling into wide hips. it was all accentuated by the revealing outfit she wore (slut) denim shorts and a crop top. my eyes must have bulged. i felt like i could faint at any moment. that's when it repeated itself, asking "is this seat taken?". the seat? the one beside.... me?? she couldn't be serious. this couldn't be happening. but i promise you, fellow men, this story is entirely, 100%, true. i couldn't find the words, but i didn't want her to leave, her eyes looked me up and down with confusion. i muttered out a "no", barely even a squeak. and with that, she sat. i couldn't take it. i have never turned away so fast in my life as i felt a rush of ecstasy flood my body. my hands shot to my pants. no... nononononono! NO! this couldn't be!!!! what the FUCK have i done. there is no way she wouldn't notice.
i had defiled my very own pants. there was so much, i didn't even know it was possible to produce that much... i tried my hardest to cover my pants, ripping off my hoodie in an attempt to wrap it over my waist but... it was too late. she had seen. she screeched. "what the fuck!" she yelled, bolting up from her seat. she called me such horrible names. freak, weirdo. they truly are all the same, aren't they? i mean, what did she expect?? walking in here looking like that, then asking to SIT next to ME. what else was supposed to happen??????? i can't believe it. anyway, this is why i have to get my license now. i'm not allowed on public transport anymore. fucking bitches

Let's catch the bus boyo

Nice cucktears bait

Delete this foid worshipping shit nigga

Sounds like larp but it was funny to read

Larping GRAY, go neck yourself you fucking piece of shit.
Inceldom is nothing to meme about, shove your copy pasta larp up your ass you little bitch.

What is it with simps worshiping women? She's a fucking useless set of holes. Why do men go ape shit when women give them attention?

Maybe i should Seek out Long busrides to get an Idea " of this

JFL.
You should do it again, don't stop going with the bus until the police arests you

kYS 15yo wannabe writer nigger

The amount of people taking this seriously and getting triggered is the second most comical thing in this thread. Based story OP, made me laugh.