Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm not able to approach anymore

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I looksmaxxed,according to people who seen it I i have come far and increased my SMV. But I'm no longer able to approach due to damage of my old rejections.

I don't feel autistic around the women anymore but I'm afraid of getting rejected,I have been rejected like for seven times and it fucked me up. I honestly don't know how to roundup it. I never been mentally normal,but now I'm more fucked. I also don't have will to do approach I'm mentally fucking tired
I don't know how it will end up for me. just put a 9mm inside my brain tbh

I have been rejected like for seven times and it fucked me up.
Do you think your time in prison hurt your pua skills aswell or just ptsd from past rejections?

Do you think your time in prison hurt your pua skills aswell or just ptsd from past rejections?
PUA is fucking joke. it hurts because of past rejections. I have been rejected by the same girl TWICE.

I don't know how it will end up for me. just put a 9mm inside my brain tbh
cuyen no

PUA is fucking joke. it hurts because of past rejections. I have been rejected by the same girl TWICE.
Thats rough brother I'm assuming she led you on?

I can't bring myself to approach either. After nearly 200 approaches with no success, it's clear that the writing is on the wall. I know it's just going to end in rejection, so I don't see the point.

I'm planning to looksmax on Saturday by getting a haircut and beard trim, then go out and approach, knowing I'm at my peak level of attractiveness - but I know that level is still not high enough to attract the girls I like. I don't even know if I'll be able to bring myself to do the approaches.

Thats rough brother I'm assuming she led you on?
it was partly my mistake though.why the hell approach the same girl twice ? i was fucking autistic
I can't bring myself to approach either. After nearly 200 approaches with no success, it's clear that the writing is on the wall. I know it's just going to end in rejection, so I don't see the point.

I'm planning to looksmax on Saturday by getting a haircut and beard trim, then go out and approach, knowing I'm at my peak level of attractiveness - but I know that level is still not high enough to attract the girls I like. I don't even know if I'll be able to bring myself to do the approaches.
200 fucking approaches. bro fuck it. i wouldnt know how to cope with it tbh. youre fucking brave to do it
no other way around bro

Wow rejected seven times you say?

If you want to try PUA properly, I'd say you need at least 100 approaches before you can say it's over.

I guess you no longer belong here.
cope im still virgin and been rejected like seven times,think about the people here who made zero approaches and claiming to be incel
Wow rejected seven times you say?

If you want to try PUA properly, I'd say you need at least 100 approaches before you can say it's over.
no fucking way I would do that bro. at least not where i live in.

then you haven't ascended as much as you think you have. If you pm me your pics, I will critique your appearance and give you good feedback.
I also tried online dating shit but doesnt work
I think its also because of hypergamy women have high fucking standarts

ok ill send you later bro

no fucking way I would do that bro. at least not where i live in.
All I'm saying is getting rejected 7/7 times could be normie-tier results in the current year.

It’s over if foids don’t approach you first

I have a psychological fear of foids.

All I'm saying is getting rejected 7/7 times could be normie-tier results in the current year.
I dont know if you count online stuff id say i been rejected more. not counting how many times i send messages to females since 2013 and how i failed in online dating
I have a psychological fear of foids.
being rejected is so fucking tiring tbh. I dont fear of them nah fuck them but I feel disgust. I just fear of being rejected

Last edited:
I've never approached, and i never plan to

if only foids could comprehend the mental trauma they cause

Cold approaching doesn’t work for incels and is even a poor method for Chad. Social circle maxxxing has much higher percentages unless you are a truecel then you are fucked either way.

Cold approaching doesn’t work for incels and is even a poor method for Chad. Social circle maxxxing has much higher percentages unless you are a truecel then you are fucked either way.
Bro they were from my social circle so it's over