Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m Not A Woman But I’ll Take The Benefits | Transmaxxer Life Uncovered

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

First three seconds are pure gold :feelskek:

Has this ever been posted before?

It's so fucking over

IMG 9869

The lack of empathy in those comments. They can't fathom that trans women are mentally damaged men from social causes because they see all men as privileged or deserving of hard labor ('get a life'), rather than doing logical criticism about civilization. Too much to expect from peasants, I guess.

What an abomination.

It makes no sense. If men have more resources to begin with, then why the need to transitioning into a woman in order to have access to such resources by proxy?
A man becomes a woman in order to have access of the resources of another man? What about just staying as a man and have access to those imaginary resources we privileged men magically have?

Last edited:
I can't blame him tbh

Average Looksmax.org user

You know, that is probably true. Let's face it, if you aren't registering as a woman in the minds of the men around you, you have no value and so wont be a target of rape or stalked. That's probably the truth.

more likely to win a fight?
Bro...
This is not true. He seems to think that all men are equal. I guess those are the limits of this woman's cognition. Oh, no. Actually this is women's apex fallacy, where they think the Chads that are coming and going in their life, that's their only impression of what living like a man is like. They are so stupid, that they think if they become a man, they will be the man that does that to them. Eurasian Tiger made a funny comic about this apex fallacy, that you should probably know about.

Redpillcomics5.jpg

It makes no sense. If men have more resources to begin with, then why the need to transitioning into a woman in order to have access to such resources by proxy?
A man becomes a woman in order to have access of the resources of another man? What about just staying as a man and have access to those imaginary resources we privileged men magically have?
Becoming perceived as a woman such that you may extract money from low-SMV simp's wage slave hours. It is a smart move, that I don't advocate you do.

There's also the validation and attention that passing as a woman provides you with. I know you know motivation as an incel is hard to come across. For some men, this is a solution, but not a great one.

I like their manipulative use of language in this. They say that it's thought that life as a woman is easier, and then in the same fucking clause cites the facts that women don't pay as much on their car insurance and women don't even have to fathom what it's like to lose your hair. And they don't try to refute it, because that would require their own counter-evidence, which they don't have.

It's their word choice that I think is hilarious. Because facts don't really matter. Even when reality stares you in the face, it might make women not look as high virtue and as victimized as they want to be and as men want to feel they are, so men can feel like they are saving women, so it can't be accepted. That reality isn't really reality to them.

The reality that men have their legs blown off by landmines and sent to kill one another on a battlefield, that's not an acceptable reality either. Did you know 1 in 4 homeless people are women? These people can't be lucid, man.

Last edited:
Becoming perceived as a woman such that you may extract money from low-SMV simp's wage slave hours. It is a smart move, that I don't advocate you do.
Got it. So it is a solution based on a NEET point-of-view, not one based on the feminist idea that men have an easy time getting money. Thanks for the clarification

There's also the validation and attention that passing as a woman provides you with. I know you know motivation as an incel is hard to come across. For some men, this is a solution, but not a great one.
Are trans that welcomed in society? Aren't them seen as anomaly and have an even harder time than incels, being subject to all kinds of abuses and violence?
Yes, an an incel we have to deal with a series of limitations and additionally have little motivation because we have no family to take care of , so we usually do the least possible in order to just satisfy our basic physiological needs

when trannies become oldcels, their true gender shines

Are trans that welcomed in society? Aren't them seen as anomaly and have an even harder time than incels, being subject to all kinds of abuses and violence?
I dunno what it's like where you live. I like in the UK, and I have seen more and more of these fake women, as I call them. Lemme break it down to it's core component, it's that femininity is what causes a human to be perceived as possessing XX sex-chromosomes, irrespective of if they actually have them. (I have seen men with dicks who have taken estrogen and gotten gynocamastia and the fat has been redistributed to their ass, and maybe Facial Feminisation Surgery to appear feminine, and that does it. They are effectively women. Those fake women get boyfriends, dates, attention.)

Mustering all my ability for inductive reasoning, it's this very abstract thing that femininity (female skeleton, neotonous facial features, long lashes and hair) are what throw a lasso over the male sex-drive and can get the full benefits from them.

Have you seen men fap to like a stickman but drawn with long hair and lashes? Or conversely, a headless torso of a female body (and not even a high-grade body either. Fat women are desired. Old women are desired)? It's this super fucking super feint and basic idea of a woman that gets men going. That's how ludicrously strong the male sex-drive is. And I guess it has to be that way so all available ova are fertilized. But, as can be seen with these fake women, it's so easily tricked and taken advantage of.

like in the UK, and I have seen more and more of these fake women
I was getting a pizza a few Fridays ago as apart of my coping routine, and there was this new cashier at the Dominos I go collect my order from.

I pulled up and the building has big glass windows and it's such that you could see the person working behind the tills. The new cashier I thought from when I started walking into the building was some blonde girl because from the angle that I was at, I couldn't see the face as hair was completely covering it. And then I make it into the building, and I like physically recoil when it see IT'S A FUCKING TRANSGENDER BEHIND THE COUNTER. And that's not an exagurration. My disgust was expressed and the 'woman' saw me stumble in shock, and I didn't want to collect my pizza it created that much awkwardness and tension.

We exchanged two words and I got my order and left cringing with every step getting out of there.

If you are goign to trannymax, you NEED to pass. You need to look femenine enough such that you are immistakably looking like a woman. You can't be a transvestie or you will get my reaction from all men, because you are not passing! I was able to see the male secondary sex characteristics in 'her' face and it's just so obvious. The tranny in the video OP posted doesn't pass either, don't get it twisted. But they could pass if they got FFS and bossed that browbone and ramus.

Last edited:
He can't pass as a foid, he can't pass as a real man, both are thanks to his shit genes.

>being taken seriously in work-based group conversations
Only works if you're a tall man though.
Exactly. I have never been taken seriously in a work setting. Work is the normie setting, we are there to be used.

Another brutal blackpill that I haven't seen mentioned is "her" boyfriend is a turbomanlet

I dunno what it's like where you live. I like in the UK, and I have seen more and more of these fake women, as I call them. Lemme break it down to it's core component, it's that femininity is what causes a human to be perceived as possessing XX sex-chromosomes, irrespective of if they actually have them. (I have seen men with dicks who have taken estrogen and gotten gynocamastia and the fat has been redistributed to their ass, and maybe Facial Feminisation Surgery to appear feminine, and that does it. They are effectively women. Those fake women get boyfriends, dates, attention.)

Mustering all my ability for inductive reasoning, it's this very abstract thing that femininity (female skeleton, neotonous facial features, long lashes and hair) are what throw a lasso over the male sex-drive and can get the full benefits from them.

Have you seen men fap to like a stickman but drawn with long hair and lashes? Or conversely, a headless torso of a female body (and not even a high-grade body either. Fat women are desired. Old women are desired)? It's this super fucking super feint and basic idea of a woman that gets men going. That's how ludicrously strong the male sex-drive is. And I guess it has to be that way so all available ova are fertilized. But, as can be seen with these fake women, it's so easily tricked and taken advantage of.
I see. There is clearly an effort to increase the amount of them in the population and like in the UK they are becoming more numerous here in Latin America too.
Saturday there was one on the train and I noticed that other passengers felt uncomfortable around them.

You bring very interesting inisights about femininity and mimicry. Thank you very much.
Aren't those cases of men fapping to long-haired stickman or headless torso sporadic events? This is kind of tricky because it seems that we don't have much data on the prevalence of such behavior. Could we consider a relationship with trans people as a coping mechanism?

Yes, it makes sense. One wants to fertilize as much as possible and the trans portrays herself as someone offering this possibility.

I was getting a pizza a few Fridays ago as apart of my coping routine, and there was this new cashier at the Dominos I go collect my order from.

I pulled up and the building has big glass windows and it's such that you could see the person working behind the tills. The new cashier I thought from when I started walking into the building was some blonde girl because from the angle that I was at, I couldn't see the face as hair was completely covering it. And then I make it into the building, and I like physically recoil when it see IT'S A FUCKING TRANSGENDER BEHIND THE COUNTER. And that's not an exagurration. My disgust was expressed and the 'woman' saw me stumble in shock, and I didn't want to collect my pizza it created that much awkwardness and tension.

We exchanged two words and I got my order and left cringing with every step getting out of there.

If you are goign to trannymax, you NEED to pass. You need to look femenine enough such that you are immistakably looking like a woman. You can't be a transvestie or you will get my reaction from all men, because you are not passing! I was able to see the male secondary sex characteristics in 'her' face and it's just so obvious. The tranny in the video OP posted doesn't pass either, don't get it twisted. But they could pass if they got FFS and bossed that browbone and ramus.

Yes. it goes straight to uncanny valley territory. I also always demonstrate my surprise when such surprises occur.
Transmaxxing seems to be a very risky gamble with little to no benefits.

Yes. it goes straight to uncanny valley territory. I also always demonstrate my surprise when such surprises occur.
Transmaxxing seems to be a very risky gamble with little to no benefits.
I would very hardly recommend it. Because it seems like really short term gains, and succumbing to degeneracy.

Think about it. Say the impossible happens or the planets align and you can start a family and have children. Your children are going to think you are a monstrosity. All trans are going to have to deal with this fact, or die with no children. And I think they are going to die with no children like us.

@highiqpostmaxxer I did read and acknowledge you post. That is a reality that transgender men are going to face eventually.

I would very hardly recommend it. Because it seems like really short term gains, and succumbing to degeneracy.

Think about it. Say the impossible happens or the planets align and you can start a family and have children. Your children are going to think you are a monstrosity. All trans are going to have to deal with this fact, or die with no children. And I think they are going to die with no children like us.

@highiqpostmaxxer I did read and acknowledge you post. That is a reality that transgender men are going to face eventually.
as saint hamudi said, all copes have their end

Agree. The same organizations that prop-up female stratospherical hypergamy also prop-up transgendering. it is a rigged game