Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not a hateful person.

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
I'm actually quite sensitive and emphatic. I don't wish anything bad on anyone, all I want is some love and affection of which I have been deprived my entire life.

Same, I dont really wish harm upon innocents.
However I truly despise (nearly all)women, they are fake, egoistical, moneygrabbing, Chad chasing,monkeybranching, fake-up masked bitches.

I'm actually quite sensitive and emphatic. I don't wish anything bad on anyone, all I want is some love and affection of which I have been deprived my entire life.
But know this, people will wish bad things on you and hate you because of the way you look, never forget this basic rule, the world isn't just.

i am hateful towards women

Neither am I. I don't hate women. I just wish I were born with better genetics.

i am. hateful to my core, tbh.

when i was in my 20's i knew it was over but i didnt hate women. i was even friends with some of them.

all of you young-cels really have no idea how bad it gets in your 30's. i am so fucking mad all the time at what i know i'll never get.

it never gets easier. the rage only festers.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Hate is the only thing that drives me in this world

Same here. I am not violent

i only have empathy for males, but sometimes i do towards females too if they did really have it that bad in life. (even though they'd never have empathy for us, in any case whatsoever)

HOWEVER, the majority of them are complete cunts who need to get raped and have their brains consequently opened with a shovel.

I'm the exact opposite, I've become so hateful that I am essentially just a living personification of it.

"Nice guys finish last"