Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not a fed

miserable_paria

miserable_paria

LDARing_social_outcast
Ok, it seems that a lot of you guys have been suspecting me of being a fed. Isn't it quite precipitated that just because I started following people as a new member you all freak out and redirect all the attention towards me ?

I don't know if you guys are just trolling me or if you are actually being serious but from what I see, we're like 25K members on this forum and greycels like me make a great part of it. I don't feel offended but I really don't understand how you all have come so fast to the suspicion that I might be a federal:feelzez::feelsbaton:.

I am completely conscious that you need to look out for potentially infiltrated people that check the content some of you are sharing. Since it's a public and anonymous forum that anyone can make use of (including feds) you cannot do so much about users because banning them for a simple assumption would very probably end up as an unfair ban. So you try suspecting a bit anyone who is new here and use pressure:feelssus::feelsmega: to try and "unmask" them as a solution which I surely understand. It's like a tradition to keep the forum safe from being spied.

But what is so special about me though :incel:? I first got labelled as a femoid for no real reason (maybe because my profile picture is pink) and then I start getting suspected of infiltration by 6 users in only 2 days (@Grodd @VideoGameCoper @lonelysince2006 @K1ng N0th1ng @worrycel @AustrianMogger) because I used a basic feature/functionality you guys chose to provide:worryfeels:.

Let's be clear, I'm NOT a fed :fbi::no:. If I had spying content and profile as an objective, I wouldn't need to create an account and share my thoughts under random threads, I would have gone by reddit for that but it seems that liberty of speech is very limited out here as it's full of normies most of the time. But in here I see some publications about ideas and stuff I was already contemplating as a loner before even knowing what an incel means, this is why I wanted to gain access here because it seems like there are a lot of interesting guys who think what I think and who can actually fulfill my interest to the inceldom. And getting notifications from the new publications would help, hence the fact I started watching a couple of users I more than once agreed with.

You really do NOT need to worry about me watching you or anything else, I'm just like you all (who are not feds) and trying to learn from lot of you by reading your different point of views and lifes:bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill::feelsLSD::smonk:.

You can still ban be though but I will end up in the "unfairly banned" section and the ban will remain unfair and unjustified.
But if you don't, you can still follow me :feelsLightsaber:because I'm a very kind autistic and socially awkward incel.

Luv :heart: (and sex)

Last edited:
dnr but something off here

Spock Encerio GIF

Arrest me if you can

Highly glowing if I do say so myself :feelsLSD:
not fed but infiltrator troll probably (look at these goofy incels they think I'm a fed huhuhu)
either that or another non NT trying to fit in by copying everything posting the most stereotypical lazy copying thread ever

I don't trust people who don't have a profile picture on here :feelswhere::feelssus:

dnr but title is hilarious :feelskek: JFL

But if you don't, you can still follow me :feelsLightsaber:because I'm a very kind autistic and socially awkward incel.

you're a foid just say it bitch.

Ok, it seems that a lot of you guys have been suspecting me of being a fed. Isn't it quite precipitated that just because I started following people as a new member you all freak out and redirect all the attention towards me ?

I don't know if you guys are just trolling me or if you are actually being serious but from what I see, we're like 25K members on this forum and greycels like me make a great part of it. I don't feel offended but I really don't understand how you all have come so fast to the suspicion that I might be a federal:feelzez::feelsbaton:.

I am completely conscious that you need to look out for potentially infiltrated people that check the content some of you are sharing. Since it's a public and anonymous forum that anyone can make use of (including feds) you cannot do so much about users because banning them for a simple assumption would very probably end up as an unfair ban. So you try suspecting a bit anyone who is new here and use pressure:feelssus::feelsmega: to try and "unmask" them as a solution which I surely understand. It's like a tradition to keep the forum safe from being spied.

But what is so special about me though :incel:? I first got labelled as a femoid for no real reason (maybe because my profile picture is pink) and then I start getting suspected of infiltration by 6 users in only 2 days (@Grodd @VideoGameCoper @lonelysince2006 @K1ng N0th1ng @worrycel @AustrianMogger) because I used a basic feature/functionality you guys chose to provide:worryfeels:.

Let's be clear, I'm NOT a fed :fbi::no:. If I had spying content and profile as an objective, I wouldn't need to create an account and share my thoughts under random threads, I would have gone by reddit for that but it seems that liberty of speech is very limited out here as it's full of normies most of the time. But in here I see some publications about ideas and stuff I was already contemplating as a loner before even knowing what an incel means, this is why I wanted to gain access here because it seems like there are a lot of interesting guys who think what I think and who can actually fulfill my interest to the inceldom. And getting notifications from the new publications would help, hence the fact I started watching a couple of users I more than once agreed with.

You really do NOT need to worry about me watching you or anything else, I'm just like you all (who are not feds) and trying to learn from lot of you by reading your different point of views and lifes:bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill::feelsLSD::smonk:.

You can still ban be though but I will end up in the "unfairly banned" section and the ban will remain unfair and unjustified.

1E67D444 302A 4854 B4FF DF46F59CB606

@faded Ask your guys at the ADL whats the deal with this guy

yes it is very precipitated

some might say TOO precipitated

Can you send a foid honeypot agent my way please? I am an imminent threat

Post your CIA salary and bonus

Something smells like a foids cunt in here

Jerry is squished

65547.jpg

Stop typing paragraphs fed you emotionally defending yourself is retarded

Writing a fucking wall of text saying you're not a fed is something a fed would do

JFL did you really think I was for real :feelskek:doesn't my text look like obvious troll ? I mean idgaf of being suspected a fed. You all tripping and you're all under arrest btw.

Last edited:
JoinedJul 9, 2024
Posts33

Last edited:
Unfortunately my lawyer prevents me from speaking out loud.

Thats what A fed would say

Dnrd

Why does it say " this users is not available" when I click your profile

Yet you are not banned

This is exactly what a fed would say