Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm not a bluepilled dickhead like that pussy thinks (it's his pfp btw the pussy he is)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
No, I'm not.

The reason I want races to succeed is because I'm scared of white people bringing us back to slavery again.

Again, white incels, I know they were your ancestors, but if you oppose me in any way on this thread, you're calling for slavery, genocide and so on, basically calling for history to repeat itself and history is brutal.

Ok, quick post here.

Immigration is moving from your home country to another.

So, I would say stay in your country so you can contribute to and build your country up better, because, your race is what should be important to you.

Let ethnics die out and all humans will be white and then we'll have other inceldom subgroups.

The problem with immigration is simple words is, you get out of your country and no one replaces you, now you go to another country that doesn't need you and you make one more guy homeless and the guy dies in that country WHILE IN YOUR COUNTRY NO ONE's there to replace you and fulfill the needs of the average people.

I hope you like this post.
This was a thread I made in response to criticism I was getting on this thread above, basically explaining why immigration is bad, in terms of your country.

Now of course, if you're a selfish coward sure go on stay in a good country, stay in a country that just doesn't need you at all, but I do sympathize with and understand the failed ambition of many incels who claim they're more important than their country which they are.

It's just a fact; your looks is your politics. Tall people get elected more often even though they're the minority, the stats don't lie. Whatever country you go to, people are the same, you're always dealing with human nature, and human nature is evil.

What if my country doesnt care for me?

you sound retarded , so if i disagree with your opinon i support slavery ? , you may fuck yourself

Dude literally put me on ignore if you don't like my threads your irrelevant dumbass can't post for shit that's why you on my threads and I never go out to users and bully them for posting, post your own thread, make it better than this one.

I don't believe in this concept of deserving and refrain from rationality. I think it's irrational to think he is an incel therefore he deserves to judge this guy's thread. I don't think you do, nonetheless, this is a request, post your own threads go to your own fucking thread you irrelevant dumbass bitch.

By the way you're eligible for a dickhead slob position you faggot.

Dude literally put me on ignore if you don't like my threads your irrelevant dumbass can't post for shit that's why you on my threads and I never go out to users and bully them for posting, post your own thread, make it better than this one.

I don't believe in this concept of deserving and refrain from rationality. I think it's irrational to think he is an incel therefore he deserves to judge this guy's thread. I don't think you do, nonetheless, this is a request, post your own threads go to your own fucking thread you irrelevant dumbass bitch.

By the way you're eligible for a dickhead slob position you faggot.
why did you get triggered grow up cunt

My audience sees all. My audience loves my posts, they'll laugh at you, it's funny how easily you can be silenced.
nigga its an onlinr forum who gives ashit about your audience

Lobster