Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm niggacel

Incelnendo

Incelnendo

The ugliest man in the world
síI feel a deep sadness because God decided to punish me by making me ugly under and I separated black in this current society, I think I am the ugliest person in the world and to top it off I am black, I want to die I know I'll never find love and yet I'm obsessed with a future with a girl that will never come.

If it is English as a translator because I can only understand it and I don't know how to speak it, I wanted to vent with people who possibly understand my incel situation

Ugly And black, hahahaha God if he punishes twice

Ugly = death sentence already. This life wasn’t meant for us

You can thugmaxx and run BBC game

I'm sorry that happened to you.

You can thugmaxx and run BBC game
Nah, I'm more of being authentic, I don't deny that I can find a girl who wants to try BBC, the truth is that having her big doesn't help me because I want a normal relationship and nobody would want me for that

pain. Ofc being black is seen as a con however im just fucking ugly and short. Thats what is holding me back IMMENSELY.

Just smoke some weed nigga:feelzez:

Same here I’m a niggacel