Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm much weaker than I thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
This epic prank made me realize I'm basically addicted to this site, even logging for a few minutes made me able to concentrate on studying, but without it I spent both days rotting basically.

On one side this made me realize I'm really pathetic, on the other I'm glad to have at least one good thing on this shitty life

I suffered from chronic dopamine withdrawal for two days.

I had to look for substitutes.

I did something useful while the site was down

I learned .net doesnt like .co much. For some reason.
It was created by users that were banned here. Of course they're not going to like .co. Meanwhile, I was on r/shortcells, and fortunately, they did like .co

This epic prank made me realize I'm basically addicted to this site, even logging for a few minutes made me able to concentrate on studying, but without it I spent both days rotting basically. On one side this made me realize I'm really pathetic, on the other I'm glad to have at least one good thing on this shitty life

if it makes you feel happy normies don't do much besides socializing,going out to socialize and fucking.