Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm moving and my mom want's me to see a therapist lmfao when we go. NO FUCK OFFFFFF

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I'M A GROWN MAN FUCK OFFF I WON'T GO TOO FUCKING BAD I WONT ACCOMIDATE FOR ANYONE EXCEPT GOD.
NOW FUCK OFF IM ALREADY ON MEDICATION AND BETTER FUCKER PURPOSELY MAKING MY LIFE BAD BITCH FUCK U

Ok GrAYcel
YOU ADMITTED DEFEAT TO ME BEFORE REMEMBER LOL BY REPLYING WITH MY OWN COMMENT INSTEAD OF URS REMEMBER I SAID U'D BURN. NOW UR BACK BOY U MAD BOY

I'M A GROWN MAN FUCK OFFF I WON'T GO TOO FUCKING BAD I WONT ACCOMIDATE FOR ANYONE EXCEPT GOD.
NOW FUCK OFF IM ALREADY ON MEDICATION AND BETTER FUCKER PURPOSELY MAKING MY LIFE BAD BITCH FUCK U
ask her to visit a nazi museum with you

Ok GrAYcel
IF U REPLY AGAIN ON MY THREAD OR ON THIS FORUM U ARE GAY AND YES UR BURNING IN HELL SOON THAT'S TRUE TOO LOL :)

LOLLLLLLLLL HE JUST PROVED AND ADMITTED HES GAY AND LIED SO HES GOING TO BURN FOR LYING

She has no right to tell you anything if you move out.

move out or like you said life in your grandparents house .

move out or like you said life in your grandparents house .
I WILL DO THAT THANK YOU. I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY MOM ALONE THO BUT W.E ILL GO BACK AND FORTH.

Why don’t you have a job?
IM A NEET REMEMBER I REFUSE TO WORK. I REFUSE TO WORK A SHITTY JOB WHEN I DIDNT EVEN GET TO ENJOY MY YOUTH AND HAVE FUN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. NOW I GOTTA WAGECUCK? JFL

IM A NEET REMEMBER I REFUSE TO WORK. I REFUSE TO WORK A SHITTY JOB WHEN I DIDNT EVEN GET TO ENJOY MY YOUTH AND HAVE FUN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. NOW I GOTTA WAGECUCK? JFL
Brutal. Why not get the qualifications to get a good job?

I can't believe on a incel forum you are really saying I should work. You know that is a fucking horrible thing right
It’s about being able to afford good copes. Some people say to neet all day, but in most countries you will live a shit life like that. It’s worth doing what you need to get done to help improve your financial circumstances at least.

It’s about being able to afford good copes. Some people say to neet all day, but in most countries you will live a shit life like that. It’s worth doing what you need to get done to help improve your financial circumstances at least.
Cope man it's torture I can't do it fucking can't no way do I gotta work fuck that

My mom has given up on me, we live in the same house and hardly talk to one another - consider yourself fortunate.

Cope man it's torture I can't do it fucking can't no way do I gotta work fuck that
So you’ll be okay with being poor and not being to afford stuff you want? Fair enough, if that’s what you want bro.

My mom has given up on me, we live in the same house and hardly talk to one another - consider yourself fortunate.
My parents would have booted me from the home

My parent forces me to go to therapy that shit is hell I'm 19 I'm going to be 20 next year. I hate having people telling me what to do I just can't take their shit no more or anyone else's. I still haven't moved the fuck out can't do much with them being with me I feel limited over everything. My only option is finding a way die because my life was fucked when I came into existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back