Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m more of an incel than anyone here. Got brutally rejected on date last night

Mogs 90% of .is users for having a date

Just try another girl as long as you can go in a DATE.
if it went the same with every girl then just spend the rest of your life coping in your mommy basement.

“Went for a date”… this forum is so annoying wtf too many fucking fakecels. I haven’t even gotten to that point yet and you’re “more incel than anyone else” fuck off :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is this your first date with her? and you invite her back to your place? :feelshaha:

Then when I got home she fucking unfollowed me so I asked why
She's likely just weighing her options. For them, dates are abundant and they don't fall in love with the first person who agrees to go on one (like we do).
She has a list of 60 dudes waiting in line and she's working through that list to see who is the highest quality male she can net. She went on the date with no expectations or intentions.

chances are

1. she just wanted something free from you

2. your pictures look much better than irl

3. you were a sperg and she was repulsed by your non NT ass

anyways I have never been on a date so moggs me anyway :feelsUgh:

no foid is gonna wanna listen to ur autistic self-loathing jfl
true lol

chances are

1. she just wanted something free from you

2. your pictures look much better than irl

3. you were a sperg and she was repulsed by your non NT ass

anyways I have never been on a date so moggs me anyway :feelsUgh:
ok thanks for saying the truth.

i will continue to not buy foids things

will try surgerymaxx to stop looking ugly :(

i did say some spergy shit. she was filipino

and i told her my SEAmaxxing plans:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:whats wrong w me

Of course chad has it easier but you can at least work on your NT. You aren’t an incel at all. You’ll ascend if you keep learning from your mistakes

Hopium thread :feelshmm: I’ll ascend with a chaste waifu INSHALLAH

Went for date. She already knew my flaws. Height cos I told her. Then we date went well maybe I was a bit awkward by the convo went well just she probably carried it cos idk any convo topics cos I’m autist

And she said she “doesn’t feel a vibe “

Then I told her I wanna get height surgery move country face surgery then she lightly said I shouldn’t do that but that’s not the reason. She just “didn’t like I went on my phone while talking and kept trying to get her to come and watch a movie at mine/in back of car”

But it’s 100% cos I’m ugly as fuck and short but like she already knew what I look like and my height before we met wtf

So now I’m asking which one of my bad facial features stands out first but she not replying
Ive never been on a date.

:blackpill: :blackpill:

Attachments

• VIDEO_e0c80a8c-6720-4678-a3ca-bcd2b2b49933.mp4
    4.8 MB
Went for date. She already knew my flaws. Height cos I told her. Then we date went well maybe I was a bit awkward by the convo went well just she probably carried it cos idk any convo topics cos I’m autist

And she said she “doesn’t feel a vibe “

Then I told her I wanna get height surgery move country face surgery then she lightly said I shouldn’t do that but that’s not the reason. She just “didn’t like I went on my phone while talking and kept trying to get her to come and watch a movie at mine/in back of car”

But it’s 100% cos I’m ugly as fuck and short but like she already knew what I look like and my height before we met wtf

So now I’m asking which one of my bad facial features stands out first but she not replying
congrats brother

u payed for a foids shit like a good little provider while she laughed at u in her head and cringed internally, even unfollowed u after

you are exactly the kind of incel society wants. why dont u keep on providing for foids like a good little cuck

congrats brother

u payed for a foids shit like a good little provider while she laughed at u in her head and cringed internally, even unfollowed u after

you are exactly the kind of incel society wants. why dont u keep on providing for foids like a good little cuck
i didnt pay for anything tho. we didnt get food just talked