Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m more of an incel than anyone here. Got brutally rejected on date last night

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Went for date. She already knew my flaws. Height cos I told her. Then we date went well maybe I was a bit awkward by the convo went well just she probably carried it cos idk any convo topics cos I’m autist

Then when I got home she fucking unfollowed me so I asked why

And she said she “doesn’t feel a vibe “

Then I told her I wanna get height surgery move country face surgery then she lightly said I shouldn’t do that but that’s not the reason. She just “didn’t like I went on my phone while talking and kept trying to get her to come and watch a movie at mine/in back of car”

But it’s 100% cos I’m ugly as fuck and short but like she already knew what I look like and my height before we met wtf

So now I’m asking which one of my bad facial features stands out first but she not replying

How can I stop feeling the pain from this rejection ?

You blew it omg.

Then I told her I wanna get height surgery move country face surgery then she lightly said I shouldn’t do that but that’s not the reason. She just “didn’t like I went on my phone while talking and kept trying to get her to come and watch a movie at mine/in back of car”
Biggest lie ever. If you do looksmaxx to this level, she would come running back to you. She had already rejected you the moment she saw your face.

Why am I the only one who this happens to? It’s not fair

the fact that you are going on dates make you way less of an incel than most of us

I’m more of an incel than anyone here.

please dont ever say that again. We all know thats me.

Biggest lie ever. If you do looksmaxx to this level, she would come running back to you. She had already rejected you the moment she saw your face.
But my face isn’t even THAT bad why did she hang around in my car for ages just to go home and unfollow me

No dude I’d rather not go on. A date than go on a date and get EXTRENELY BRUTALLY rejexted

Why am I the only one who this happens to? It’s not fair
You're not the only one. This is a regular experience for sub7 men. It's obviously not nearly as bad for a 6/10 man, but for sub3 men it's over from the beginning.

Breaking your penis is probably the most truecel thing that can happen to a man.

But my face isn’t even THAT bad why did she hang around in my car for ages just to go home and unfollow me
Your face isn't even that bad? So it's still bad. Case closed.:blackpill:

No dude I’d rather not go on a date than go on a date and get EXTRENELY BRUTALLY rejexted
It's better to try a few times before giving up. Unless of course you hit the trinity of inceldom.

Girls would rather jump off the bridge than going on the date with me.

this is true

humans can determine an attractive face in matter of minutes, foids can do it in few seconds

At least she gave you a chance and you ruined it.

This is too funny

Now she’s saying if I wasn’t good looking she wouldn’t be gone in the date. But she already knew my height

SO WHATS THE PROBLEM

WHY SHE UNFOLLOW ME WHEN SHE GOT HOME SO UNFAIR

Still going to get height surgery and bunch of face surgery and it’s ALL HER FAULT FUCKING SCUM

the fact that you are going on dates make you way less of an incel than most of us

glad someone else said this , as i couldnt be bothered

Ouch. Thats gotta hurt a little. Sorry for you bro.

At least you seem to be able to get people to want to meet you after having seen your mug. (Unless you lied on your pic). :ha..feels:

Trust me that is already more than what some of the rest of us are doomed to :feelsautistic:

bragging autistic nigger

THIS HURTS SO MUCH AND IVE GOT TO SUFFER BY MYSELF WHY DOES NO ONE HELP ME

I disagree surgerymaxxing wouldn't help because she already knows you have short ugly man genes.

>went on a date
>I'm more incel than anyone here

n**** what?

You are a fakecel. You literally went on a date you idiot

What’s your race and stats? Also what race is she?

Went for date. She already knew my flaws. Height cos I told her. Then we date went well maybe I was a bit awkward by the convo went well just she probably carried it cos idk any convo topics cos I’m autist

But it’s 100% cos I’m ugly as fuck and short but like she already knew what I look like and my height before we met wtf

So now I’m asking which one of my bad facial features stands out first but she not replying
Am the most trucel person here.

You are a fakecel. You literally went on a date you idiot
Don't listen to this guy, he's literally a gay cringe IT plant.

How can I stop feeling the pain from this rejection ?
The only way to avoid the pain of rejection is to avoid being rejected.

Get your hopes up and try again, you're doing better than plenty of men here who can't even get a pity reply from the bottom 5% of women.

you went on a date. i've never been on a date.:feelsrope:

> more of an incel
> on a date

:feelsseriously: The state of .is

This is going to sound a bit bluepilled but if a foid wants to go out with you while knowing your height and physical flaws then you were NOT rejected because of how bad you look. A trucel would never be even touched by a foid.
u think it couldve been cos what i was saying?

Goes on a date??? FAKECEL

you went on a date and you think you are the most incel of us :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: