Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm more concerned about having children than female companionship

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
While it would be nice to have a female's committment, jfl at considering a long-term relationship with one.

"...what, in fact, is happening is that she is having a hard time with monogamy; because women get bored with one partner more quickly than men do.”

I've learned to overall distrust women, sexually speaking. They're not valuable companions. However, they can have children.

I want to raise children of my own and have a genetic legacy.
Does anybody else feel this way?

I don't want kids. Why bring kids into this miserable clown world?
Downright cruel and inhumane tbh

I personally never, ever want kids. It couldn't be further from what I want from life. I like having the freedom to do what I want in my own time. The idea of having to dedicate my life to raising another human being is completely and utterly alien to me.

I couldn't care less about my bloodline. I was an unplanned child, so I'm not really supposed to be here in the first place. I have no interest in passing on my genes.

I don't want kids. Why bring kids into this miserable clown world?
Downright cruel and inhumane tbh

Agreed. Bringing kids into this hellhole is selfish unless you're rich or good looking.

I want kids so bad

Never really cared about having kids tbh. I would even say that it's rather inmoral to have kids.

Life is cruel and bringing more people into it is selfish and evil

Hand rubbing intensifies!

My beliefs are pretty much that reproduction is what our purpose on this planet is - essentially, you exist to pass on your genes. If you've done that successfully, then irrespective of anything else...you were a success. If you failed then the reverse applies. Yeah, I consider guys like Einstein and Newton to be absolute failures.

Note that this doesn't mean actually taking care of the kids...but knocking up many many women has to be the ultimate goal.

I dont want kids in this time period

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back