Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m more attracted to ugly foids than to stacy

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I don’t know why, but i’m sexually excited by ugly foids and less by stacy

It’s because you think you have higher chances of getting them

In reality the juggernaut effect makes this almost the opposite. not quite though

To hazard a guess: given that they resemble you in looks, unattractive women are perceived as more accessible by your brain. Hence your orientation towards them. I have felt the same multiple times during masturbation sessions. I couldn't imagine myself having sex with a highly attractive woman because I have no access to such women in real life, so I would imagine myself having sex with an average woman.

Ironically the ugly ones will be the mean ones because they're willing to step on dead bodies to inflate their ego. Stacies know where they're at

Ironically the ugly ones will be the mean ones because they're willing to step on dead bodies to inflate their ego. Stacies know where they're at
there's a lot of truth to this. They'll say "no way this ugly fuck thinks he has a chance with me" etc and just put you down.

I like all foids

To hazard a guess: given that they resemble you in looks, unattractive women are perceived as more accessible by your brain. Hence your orientation towards them. I have felt the same multiple times during masturbation sessions. I couldn't imagine myself having sex with a highly attractive woman because I have no access to such women in real life, so I would imagine myself having sex with an average woman.
We don’t even have an excess to the ugly foid :feelsbadman:

Ugly, flat assed or old foids are invisible to me.

I like trashy looking women tbh

I’m not anything less than a Stacy Is not acceptable if they’re not a virgin

If they have hot body, I can like them.

This is learned behavior. The more attractive the women is, more toxic and entitled she is, so you try to avoid that.

I'm attracted to Beckys. Them to me not so much

I'm attracted to beautiful women Idk even know if it's even worth it to date a pretty girl if I date one and I fuck her, and she give me HIV I would rather just end it there. I want one who is a virgin and is nice its likely impossible most pretty girls are reserved for chads.