Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m mayo. Where is my noodlewhore? My curryfoid?

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I’m white. I have brown hair and brown eyes (subhuman trait), but I have beautiful white skin and Northern European ancestry that I am quite proud of. It was not that long ago that they set out to conquer the world and subjugate the primitive societies of swarthoids everywhere.

Now the situation is disparate. These swarthoids are coming in hordes to my country, it has gotten to the point where whites are a minority at my university. The predominant ethnicities here are Indians and Asians. I am one of the last dismaying dregs of our dying race.

Seething embittered ethnicels will cry “JBW!!1!”, but the truth is ethnic foids don’t even so much as look at me. The statistics show that foids prefer to date in group: I see this every day. They are all with some variety of ethnic lowlife. Thugs, dopers, etc. I height mog most of them, even though I’m only 5’8.

The problem with JBW is that ethnic cultures are more sexually conservative than western cultures. The sexual revolution of the 60’s broke down the last barriers keeping white foids from degenerating into the sluts they are today. Nothing is stopping them from whoring themselves out to chad. In contrast, ethnic cultures have better preserved more traditional expressions of relationships and sexuality, so everybody eventually finds their mate because the innate selfishness of the female animal is contained. The countless ethni”cels” who have ascended can confirm this.

Because immigrants are subhuman faggots who refuse to integrate into their host country, their sexually conservative culture mostly remains the same in their minority communities. This is why it’s so easy for ethnic men to find a foid of their own race even in the west. For white men though, this is a catch 22. If an ethnic foid would be willing to race mix and abandon her community for a white man, the implications of the sexual revolution have already succeeded in corrupting her, making her chad only. For this reason, JBW is impossible.

Last edited:
Its because youre ugly and short. Ethnics nowadays dont fall much behind whites in the terms of sexual liberty, minus some muslims. Everyone i know are getting divorced and racemix and shits. Sexual conservatism is thing of a past.

Last edited:
In contrast, ethnic cultures have better preserved more traditional expressions of relationships and sexuality,
That's because they've practiced sexual marxism. Marxism destroys the sex wars and arms race between the two sexes causing dimorphism and attractiveness to suffer. Dimorphism is sexual ornamentation designed to attract mates. Without competition, there's no dimorphism which leaves ethnic men with little to no sexual capital needed to succeed in the mating marketplace.

You have to go for the ones that are westernized, or trying to be.

also JFL "It was not that long ago that they set out to conquer the world and subjugate the primitive societies of swarthoids"

name 1 society northern europeans subjugated

shitdia :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
British cucks got it nicely, before it was the Mughals. it was ovER for curries after 14th century

You have to go for the ones that are westernized, or trying to be.
i argued in my post that this is a catch 22. because intrinsic to modern western culture is the sexual revolution which allows foids to be hypergamous and chad only. so westernized foids will ignore incels just like western foids

I’m mayo. Where is my noodlewhore? My curryfoid?​

Phillipines, India

In contrast, ethnic cultures have better preserved more traditional expressions of relationships and sexuality, so everybody eventually finds their mate because the innate selfishness of the female animal is contained.
Uhhhh sort of? Tradition is a gradual breakdown that follows age
So long as a foid can access instagram and/or tinder she will inevitably degrade into garbage whore

The countless ethni”cels” who have ascended can confirm this.
So do young, white incels
I knew quite a few that had girlfriends briefly before they monkey branched up toward chad
Young incels are often a stepping stone for recluse, young foids

their sexually conservative culture mostly remains the same in their minority communities.
definitely not
some who have LITERALLY just stepped off the boat maybe (for a short while)
but I knew brown girls from seriously conservative families that just take their hijab off soon as they leave the house

THIS IS THE REASON WHY you can NEVER BRING an ethnic wife to the west
after a while they realize their market value, acclimatize to the slut environment, and jump on the cock carousel

This is why it’s so easy for ethnic men to find a foid of their own race even in the west.
The ugly/fat ones maybe

If an ethnic foid would be willing to race mix and abandon her community for a white man, the implications of the sexual revolution have already succeeded in corrupting her, making her chad only.
Most ethnic foids actually can't get chad, not even close
Maybe a one time tinder fuck if Chad is really lazy

He gets the BEST choice of white and ethnics and takes the best
Some will go instead for a chadlite or average tall white guy

Phillipines, India
they just want to use you for money or to get out of their country.
I knew quite a few that had girlfriends briefly
then they were never incel in the first place
definitely not
some who have LITERALLY just stepped off the boat maybe (for a short while)
but I knew brown girls from seriously conservative families that just take their hijab off soon as they leave the house
i dont doubt that some of them do that. but most ethnics stick to their own communities and refuse to integrate.
The ugly/fat ones maybe
i see lots of young fit attractive currywhores with subhuman short swarthoids at my uni.
He gets the BEST choice of white and ethnics and takes the best
Some will go instead for a chadlite or average tall white guy
I am below average height and below average looks.

That's because they've practiced sexual marxism. Marxism destroys the sex wars and arms race between the two sexes causing dimorphism and attractiveness to suffer. Dimorphism is sexual ornamentation designed to attract mates. Without competition, there's no dimorphism which leaves ethnic men with little to no sexual capital needed to succeed in the mating marketplace.
Sexual Marxism is based

You're either a locationcel, a non NT or a gigatruecel