Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im lost.. the blackpill in my social experience.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
Disclaimer: I know that the blackpill is truth and I have been confirmed as a 2.5-3/10 by 4-5 different memebers who could vouch for me.

Backstory: Lately I've been reconnecting with old friends and been slightly more social, and no these people are not full on normies but they also wouldnt be the type of people to browse here.

ANYWAY, lately things just have been rocking my world view as I have been forced into social scenarios with foids somewhat often recently and immediately I expect them all to be horrible whores and treat them as such without being overt However they constantly fucking prove me wrong by being decent or even kind people which kills me.
The thing that pushed me to make this post was today when I was at a friends house where his brother was throwing a party which we thought we could avoid by going to his room but alas there were two foids in there and even though I made a somewhat shaky introduction with them they still shared their weed and vapes, and to make everything worse a legit high tier chad comes in and acts like a total bro the whole time and chats with me.

Fuck every night this shit wares at my soul, I had tried so hard to get in the mindset of the blackpill but it is incompatible with being social.

I know deep down that this has to come down to the fact that I might be in very lucky circumstances. But fuck it's getting hard to hate Chad, stacy and normans.

End of rant but this place is like my home and I felt like I should be honest with how the blackpill holds up in my reality.

And do those stacies desire you sexually? If no - thats black pill you have. They give something for you, and everything for chad

Not all people are mean. The black pill is largely based around dating not just casual interactions. If you’re already at the same social event as them, what would be the point in them treating you badly?

that's great that you managed to reconnect, i've had very slight successes in doing that.

see how far you can take this, usually the behavior of people is very random and unpredictable and you can have all sorts of different times when hanging out with them, good or bad, but sometimes you just find some rare good people that are predictable in actually being nice.

And do those stacies desire you sexually? If no - thats black pill you have. They give something for you, and everything for chad
Yep this is what I needed to hear. It's just the contrast from rotting in my room thinking about the harshness of the blackpill and reading how badly fellow ugly men are treated to being treated with kindness from stacies and chads of all things on a semi-consitent basis was cracking my world apart. Its valuable to know and understand that the blackpill is largely centered around sex and that people often turn out to be kind.

When this type of situation happens to me I suddenly become very bluepilled and then end up doing something embarrassing like approaching a girl. If you want to confirm the blackpill, just show romantic interest. Right now, they are treating you with the bare standard of human decency so I don't know why you're surprised. Of course not everyone is mean.

they are treating you with the bare standard of human decency so I don't know why you're surprised. Of course not everyone is mean.
If this were the case I never would have made a thread, The example given above was one of many I expierneced over the past few months. I meant it when I said that that some of these foids showed kindness and generosity towards me on several occasions while as an ugly male I expected them to treat me with the coldness of someone they want dead.

I meant it when I said that that some of these foids showed kindness and generosity towards me

Tell them you're a virgin, maybe they'll give you an act of kindness :feelzez:

Last edited:
Of course they know that you are virgin, right?

Most people are nice to me. I might even pass for NT. But I can't get a GF at all.

Your faith is weak

Blackpill doesn't mean hating women or Chads. It just means avoiding romantic relationships if you're ugly/short/disabled. Nothing wrong with being platonic friends with a women or having Chad friends. Just don't delude yourself into thinking she'll ever be sexually attracted to you, EVEN if she was open to being in a relationship with you (betabux/status johns). Most of my friends are "Chads" and "Stacies". Always has been that way. And I see no conflict with the blackpill at all. You can dearly love a person in a platonic sense and still not trust her for anything romantic/serious.

People being nice = virtue signaling

Sometimes, but there's an advantage to being nice. The people in charge, have money, connections etc aren't always the Chads, and there's plenty a foid can extract from these men. It's only once she realizes she has nothing to gain from you will her true nature come out.

Ah, you're a normie. You are just realizing this now.

Women can be nice to you, but that doesn't mean they want a relationship with you.
The black pill is largely based around dating not just casual interactions.
This says it all. You can enjoy social interactions with normies, chads and foids, but the blackpill still exist and will haunt us.

You dont need to hate them, but you need to know that they have it easier

Women can be nice to you, but that doesn't mean they want a relationship with you.
Some women legit try their best to overcome instincts and not show the face of disgust when ugly male appears.

Some women legit try their best to overcome instincts and not show the face of disgust when ugly male appears.
I think that's more the case of stacies, I always spoke normally to normal girls (but I never had female friends), but it was shitty to speak to stacies, I always received that disgust face.

I would figure this would blackpill you more. As the stacies really only desire the chad. Any foid can act nice but that doesn't mean she would consider you as a partner. Your lizard brain might be telling you have a chance, but its unfortunately.

An easy way to solve this would be to just ask one of them and see how she reacts, then you know where you stand.

Just because girls are nice doesn't mean they'll fuck you lol. If you're NT enough and not hideous, most ppl will treat you with basic respect, and you can even find good friends. But you will not have romantic success unless you go for the ugliest women as an ugly man.

they constantly fucking prove me wrong by being decent or even kind people which kills me.

They just pretend to be nice.

The thing that pushed me to make this post was today when I was at a friends house where his brother was throwing a party which we thought we could avoid by going to his room but alas there were two foids in there and even though I made a somewhat shaky introduction with them they still shared their weed and vapes, and to make everything worse a legit high tier chad comes in and acts like a total bro the whole time and chats with me.

Are you sure you are not playing Sims 4?

They are virtue signaling. Well at least that’s what I would think if I was you

Not everyone you meet will be a piece of shit, just don’t expect to find a gf or make any meaningful connections with others and be aware of your situation. Don’t let your guard down after only a few pleasantries and decent experiences

So? They're your coworkers, they are being payed to get along with you.

Would they ever hang out with you or talk to you outside of forced interactions? Most likely not.

I had a similar experience at an old job I had a few years ago where one of my female coworkers was often very nice to me so I thought I could start a friendship (nothing at all sexual, just a platonic thing). And she suddenly became repulsed by me, she explained we're just coworkers and that's it.

When this type of situation happens to me I suddenly become very bluepilled and then end up doing something embarrassing like approaching a girl.
This tbh decent social interactions make me bluepilled for few days until I return back to reality.

So? They're your coworkers, they are being payed to get along with you.

Would they ever hang out with you or talk to you outside of forced interactions? Most likely not.

I had a similar experience at an old job I had a few years ago where one of my female coworkers was often very nice to me so I thought I could start a friendship (nothing at all sexual, just a platonic thing). And she suddenly became repulsed by me, she explained we're just coworkers and that's it.
I dont work with anyone mentioned

Disclaimer: I know that the blackpill is truth and I have been confirmed as a 2.5-3/10 by 4-5 different memebers who could vouch for me.

Backstory: Lately I've been reconnecting with old friends and been slightly more social, and no these people are not full on normies but they also wouldnt be the type of people to browse here.

ANYWAY, lately things just have been rocking my world view as I have been forced into social scenarios with foids somewhat often recently and immediately I expect them all to be horrible whores and treat them as such without being overt However they constantly fucking prove me wrong by being decent or even kind people which kills me.

Fuck every night this shit wares at my soul, I had tried so hard to get in the mindset of the blackpill but it is incompatible with being social.

I know deep down that this has to come down to the fact that I might be in very lucky circumstances. But fuck it's getting hard to hate Chad, stacy and normans.

End of rant but this place is like my home and I felt like I should be honest with how the blackpill holds up in my reality.
The blackpill doesn't say that you have to be hated and treated like shit all the time.