Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm losing my marbles

Vlarke

Vlarke

Wizard
★★★
I have moments where I smile and laugh for nothing at random moments I think this incel life is taking a toll on me...
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

It's completely reasonable. This world is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously. All you can do is laugh at it.

cool but dont forget that our job is to act authistic in public, too. To make foids scared and make them feel uncomfortable. I dont have the balls ngl

cool but dont forget that our job is to act authistic in public, too. To make foids scared and make them feel uncomfortable. I dont have the balls ngl
foids are scared by my face

I cant really laugh with the current predicament im in.

foids are scared by my face
awesome! Use it as a weapon or smth. Im not telling you to interact with a foid. Just make them suffer with you, please. Or are you all so shy? Just be the worst version of yourself, man

this place is kind of quiet tonight. they must be having sex

Ball bearings are much better than marbles...

i pick my scabs and smell my wounds on the bus like a homeless man i simply lost the ability to care