Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm losing my ability to comb over

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
after noticing hair loss worsen at a year and a half ago and trying to overcome it by improving my appearance with weight loss, exercise and shaving, i thought i combed over it. Nope, at the time, i barely combed over and i didn't notice in hindsight until age 24. During first semester of uni, i began using rogaine foam and viviscal. At first i still tried combing over but it got hard and so a month into the semester, i wore hats all the time, even at rugby club practice. one time at rugby, because i was reluctant to take it off, a dude asked me if i was balding, i kinda just admitted it, and he said "yeah so am i" even though he barely was. at the last week of first semester, i began showing hair again. and i could finally comb over better because it grew back a bit. but then after winter break for 5 weeks, i came back there and i struggled again because i cut certain hairs short during barber and struggled. then i wore hats all day for a couple weeks then grew it back and combed over again and this time i was struggling a bit but half the time i did it well enough to comb over and go hatless. half the other time, i go with a hat on.

now i'm struggling a bit again. my left front hair side is harder to comb over compared to my right side and originally it was vice versa.

why don't you use finasteride ?
If male pattern baldness is aggressive, get something stronger like dutasteride and 5mg oral minoxidil. That's what i am using rn.

I got lucky with my genetics, when it comes to balding.

If male pattern baldness is aggressive, get something stronger like dutasteride and 5mg oral minoxidil. That's what i am using rn.
I might

after noticing hair loss worsen at a year and a half ago and trying to overcome it by improving my appearance with weight loss, exercise and shaving, i thought i combed over it. Nope, at the time, i barely combed over and i didn't notice in hindsight until age 24. During first semester of uni, i began using rogaine foam and viviscal. At first i still tried combing over but it got hard and so a month into the semester, i wore hats all the time, even at rugby club practice. one time at rugby, because i was reluctant to take it off, a dude asked me if i was balding, i kinda just admitted it, and he said "yeah so am i" even though he barely was. at the last week of first semester, i began showing hair again. and i could finally comb over better because it grew back a bit. but then after winter break for 5 weeks, i came back there and i struggled again because i cut certain hairs short during barber and struggled. then i wore hats all day for a couple weeks then grew it back and combed over again and this time i was struggling a bit but half the time i did it well enough to comb over and go hatless. half the other time, i go with a hat on.

now i'm struggling a bit again. my left front hair side is harder to comb over compared to my right side and originally it was vice versa.
Start running hat game.

I wear a baseball cap.

I got lucky with my genetics, when it comes to balding.
Mogs me. I started balding at 16 :feelsrope:Meanwhile my older siblings still have ALL their hair :feelsclown:

@Edmund_Kemper massage your scalp to move hair around on the left side [UWSL] [/UWSL]

Can’t wear hats at work or other places
Right.

But here's my story.

I used to have decent jobs, but as I balded, I couldn't show up looking freak any more.

So, my lifestyle followed, and I only do work where I can wear hats now.

Balding dictated that I'm blue collar for life.

Can’t wear hats at work or other places
Right.

But here's my story.

I used to have decent jobs, but as I balded, I couldn't show up looking freak any more.

So, my lifestyle followed, and I only do work where I can wear hats now.

Balding dictated that I'm
Mogs me. I started balding at 16 :feelsrope:Meanwhile my older siblings still have ALL their hair :feelsclown:
Shit

I tried it for half a year, it worked for a while but I had depressive side effects, stopped and then my balding got worse. Norwood 5 currently :feelsrope:

I tried it for half a year, it worked for a while but I had depressive side effects, stopped and then my balding got worse. Norwood 5 currently :feelsrope:
you are balding , maybe use a wig not the foid one.