Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm losing hope in Canada

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★
Because city news is negative. Everything is expensive and there's too many people and horrible natural disasters such as Forest fires and floods and there's too much violence such as kittens and people being killed.

Damn man that's crazy.

I never once had faith in Canada :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Canada has been in that state for a while

Because city news is negative. Everything is expensive and there's too many people and horrible natural disasters such as Forest fires and floods and there's too much violence such as kittens and people being killed.

What's that violence aboot eh?

Canada has been in that state for a while
Especially shitty in the most urban spaces like Toronto
I'm slightly optimistic about the elections, I have faith we'll get a good leader who fixes a lot of these problems

I lost all hope in Canada years ago.

Canada should just be annexed by the US at this point.

Especially shitty in the most urban spaces like Toronto

I'm slightly optimistic about the elections, I have faith we'll get a good leader who fixes a lot of these problems
The cities are fucked indeed.

Canada should just be annexed by the US at this point.
Not much would change. Anglosphere multiracial country being annexed by another. The only difference is one has guns which is fun ig