Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'M LOSING HAIR AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I first noticed hairloss when I was 21. I was a fat fuck my whole life and my hair was the only thing I liked about myself. It's the only thing I recieved compliments about.

About a month after I turned 21, I got super redpilled and I thought weightloss + eating clean would help me ascend. It did at some level. But as soon as the weight was gone, I noticed that I was losing hair. My has always been long and soft. And while it always fell, I thought it was normal at first.

But then I saw that my hairline was receeding. I told my curry parents about it. And they started yelling at me saying it's cuz I don't eat properly. Even though I've been eating completely clean and organic food for over a year at that point. They said I need more oil in me. When it became obvious that I was losing hair, they took me to Ayurvedic doctors who prescribed oil massages. Which I'm pretty sure worsened my hair. But the Ayurvedic cunts just told me that I'm lacking oil, and that when my hai grows, it because soft and the hair strands break in half, so it's not hair loss.

After I graduated from college, I had a hair cut, and it showed that that there was almost no hair at the scalp. I turned extremely suicidal and stayed brooding at home for weeks, and my parents took me to a therapist. I told her about my inceldom and that I've been looking at FaceLMS, St.Hamudi and Blackpill Jesus. She told my parents to keep me away from the sites. And recomended another therapist who wanted to have me institutionalized.

Finally I convinced them that I will be okay as long as I look good. So we made an appointment for a PRP treatment (google it). I've been asking my mum for a PRP treatment for years, but she said it was too dangerous, and the bitch ruined my hair with Ayurveda.

So anyway, I got my first PRP treatment done for scalp and my face as well cuz I have really bad acne. My face cleared a lot. and the treatment felt like acupuncture. They said the first treatment won't cause hair growth, but it will stop hair fall. Which it did. Sorta. I no longer wake up with a dozen strands of hair on my pillow. But when wipe my hair, I lose about a 4 - 6 strands.

The thing is the lockdown began right after my first treatment and I was supposed to do 4 treatments every three weeks.

It's been 4 months in this lockdown and I missed all my treatments. I've been calling the clinic once a week for a month to see if they're resuming treatments.

I checked my hair in the mirror using my phone to get a view of the back and it looked like shit.

I told my mum about it and she said that everyone's hair is like that from that angle. Even though my brothers is not.

My curry parents, specially my mum has always been in denial of how awful my life is. My father is a university professor, but he looks like a Balding Indian Janitor. They gave me their crappy genes, and they refuse to use any of their wealth to uplift me. I hate my curry family so much.

FUCK CURRIES!
FUCK THE LOCKDOWN!
FUCK PAJEET GENES THAT CAUSE HAIR LOSS!

89240298-1589607782.jpg

I just noticed my receding hairline. It bad. Rip.

You can still go the Steve from Blues Clues Route

Or Bill Burr

i never lost a single strand of hair from eating pizza and junk food every day