Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm losing faith in God

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
It's not that I want to be so attractive, to point where fornicating is easy. I just want to be slightly above average, so I'm not made fun of every time I step outside. Is that too much to ask? I'm still a catholic, but I'm angry at God, if that makes sense. I wish there was no God, because,, I can't believe God would do this to me. But the Marian apparations in Fatima, are just hard to ignore.

God isn't making your life worse, society is

If god truly loved us, He wouldnt make us ugly, Stop coping by saying its a test, There is no afterlife only death and darkness.

God isn't making your life worse, society is
But God could have made my face a little better, so I wouldn't be sub5. Not saying I don't believe in God, but God surely, has his favourites.

But God could have made my face a little better, so I wouldn't be sub5. Not saying I don't believe in God, but God surely, has his favourites.
That's why Heaven is the main destination for Christians if they're faithful to God, where our looks don't matter

That's why Heaven is the main destination for Christians if they're faithful to God, where our looks don't matter
Still this "test" is driving me crazy. Just saying. Chad and stacy don't get tested, they will fuck around and eventually, larp as trad catholics, while, I go to hell for fapping, because, I have no means to relive myself.

Still this "test" is driving me crazy. Just saying. Chad and stacy don't get tested, they will fuck around and eventually, larp as trad catholics, while, I go to hell for fapping, because, I have no means to relive myself.
That's understandable. God isn't foolish though, and will genuinely know if Chad and Stacy are genuine in their faith. Plus, i think God will understand the nuance of us being incels and will be merciful toward us

That's understandable. God isn't foolish though, and will genuinely know if Chad and Stacy are genuine in their faith. Plus, i think God will understand the nuance of us being incels and will be merciful toward us
I hope so.

"I'm losing faith in God"

Good, you are taking one step closer to being truly blackpilled.

Find a new God in your political affiliation

I hope heaven is real and truecels go there

There's no Abrahamic God, and if there is, he's mainly a god for Jews, no one else. If you aren't a Jew and you worship Yahweh or Jesus or anything that has a Jew origin, you're worshipping a religion of another people.

Lack of religion is why society is how it is.

You cannot escape, hell awaits

God made you a freak so he could have a good chuckle. Then he made foids attracted to dogs so he could watch you lose all sense of hope and purpose. Now he's making lunch and you're the main ingredient.

People dont obey God's commands. Thats why we are here where we are. Modern society on purpose goes against everything that Bible teaches. I agree, God could fix and change everything. Our bad looks are a result of bad genetics and bad habits of our parents, but ultimately its God who specifically gave us life.

I dont blame God, i chose to believe that what He chose for me its for my own ultimate good, to be with Him in eternity. Still its hard not to be envious and hurt when i read the story about Jacob, God loved him and blessed him so much and gave him 4 wives and 13 children. Wealth and he is the father of Gods chosen people. God favored him so much. I wish God loved me so much.

Eu também estou assim mais vou melhorar qual seu problema ? Quer transar ? Vem para o Brasil as mulheres vão te receber muito bem

Which God do you believe? Yahweh that was eating virgin foids in Old Testament or Elohim? Or Jesus that is not really a God but a demi God he haven't created anything he just shit the bed in tantrum against violent Chad Fire breathing dragon dad and died not achieving anything.

I hope heaven is real and truecels go there
Only Israelites will go there. I guess i should kill some Palestinians since God seems to be loving murderers.

Ive seen an documentary about this. Their theory was aliens.
Why would aliens ask people to pray more?
People dont obey God's commands. Thats why we are here where we are. Modern society on purpose goes against everything that Bible teaches. I agree, God could fix and change everything. Our bad looks are a result of bad genetics and bad habits of our parents, but ultimately its God who specifically gave us life.

I dont blame God, i chose to believe that what He chose for me its for my own ultimate good, to be with Him in eternity. Still its hard not to be envious and hurt when i read the story about Jacob, God loved him and blessed him so much and gave him 4 wives and 13 children. Wealth and he is the father of Gods chosen people. God favored him so much. I wish God loved me so much.
I agree. But it's so hard to believe.

Why would aliens ask people to pray more?
Like they used that as brainswashing inserted memories to hide that they made experiments on alien ship. Its a stupid theory tbh. Atheists wil believe any silly thing except religion.

It's not that I want to be so attractive, to point where fornicating is easy. I just want to be slightly above average, so I'm not made fun of every time I step outside. Is that too much to ask? I'm still a catholic, but I'm angry at God, if that makes sense. I wish there was no God, because,, I can't believe God would do this to me. But the Marian apparations in Fatima, are just hard to ignore.

View: https://youtu.be/Xy2bh3wNSVA?si=qwdo1obXV2L6qOSV