Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm looking like a soyboy after bloatmaxxing

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Just took a picture of my body today and god, I'm nasty af

recently I have been coping with food a lot and since I have no time because wageslaving I ended up fucking up my diet. Time to go back to a healthy diet and exercise more, I can't stand looking like these creatures

seriously, how they even cope with that? One thing is being ugly to others, but I can't stand being disgusting even to myself

Cant win as a subhuman.

Lose weight? Look like a frail twink
Put on mass? Look like a bloated moonfaced pig

Cant win as a subhuman.

:lul:

exactly, dude I'm not kidding I have been trying to get to 10% bf for years, the only thing I managed to do was look like an auschwitz survival

exactly, dude I'm not kidding I have been trying to get to 10% bf for years, the only thing I managed to do was look like an auschwitz survival
Auschwitzmaxxing really works. But it's brutal af, I do it alot. Don't listen to people who's telling you only lose muscle mass

Its was always hard for me to gain wait. But as I age my tummy is getting bigger.

I've been lean all my life. At my leanest i had a 6 pack with no flex, with ab veins, veins around the groin area, veins everywhere on my forearms, arms, chest etc

Guess what? Still had a bit of a double chin (bad hyoid bone). Still had a round bloated moonface with cheeks as plump as ass cheeks

Meanwhile chadlites on campus who are skinnyfat and/or have a beer belly have visible cheekbones, hollow cheeks, jawlines etc :feelsseriously:

There's literally no way you can beat genetics. Bones are everything. Chad can have 10% more bodyfat than you and leanmog you in the face all day drinking beer and eating processed garbage @ReturnOfSaddam @Transcended Trucel @Diocel

Are you bald and have a soy beard too?

Cant win as a subhuman.

fuck too relatable :feelsree:
I've been lean all my life. At my leanest i had a 6 pack with no flex, with ab veins, veins around the groin area, veins everywhere on my forearms, arms, chest etc

Guess what? Still had a bit of a double chin (bad hyoid bone). Still had a round bloated moonface with cheeks as plump as ass cheeks

Meanwhile chadlites on campus who are skinnyfat and/or have a beer belly have visible cheekbones, hollow cheeks, jawlines etc :feelsseriously:

There's literally no way you can beat genetics. Bones are everything. Chad can have 10% more bodyfat than you and leanmog you in the face all day drinking beer and eating processed garbage @ReturnOfSaddam @Transcended Trucel @Diocel
This planet is cursed and unjust beyond belief

Last edited:
Are you bald and have a soy beard too?
I'm balding, does it counts?

beard is pretty patchy :feelsmage:
Its was always hard for me to gain wait. But as I age my tummy is getting bigger.
yeah I feel you, thats when you get that skinny fat, soyboy look. Fucking hate it

brutal, I have seen guys with that soyboy look, skinny fat, sometimes a quite prominent tummy yet with great facial aesthetics. Things like leanmaxxing can only get you so far in the end :feelsbadman: