Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm looking for a restaurant to order food from that's open on this most sacred Martin Luther King Day, and I came across this reviewer

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

It's a foid...

Last edited:
im not a manlet myself but holy fuck foids have zero self awareness when 90% of THEM are 5ft.

their the fucking manlets

im not a manlet myself but holy fuck foids have zero self awareness when 90% of THEM are 5ft.

their the fucking manlets
I'm looking at her other reviews and she's offended at a park named "Indian Hill," which she infers a negative connotation from presumably because Indians have been genocided, all while unambiguously insulting "manlets" and basically advocating for their genetic extermination.

Foids are vessels of hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I'm looking at her other reviews and she's apparently offended at a park named "Indian Hill," which she infers a negative connotation from presumably because Indians have been genocided, all while insulting "manlets" and basically advocating for their genetic extermination.

View attachment 192568

Foids are vessels of hypocrisy.

foids are proffessional complainers.

damn that's brutal, i also hate when foids use incel terms

Look at this Freudian slip.

She's so goncerned about racism and miserable wageslaves showing the proper etiquette towards noble consumers such as herself.

Also, brutal. I thought that she must be a PoC given the combination of her ghetto prose, overbearing sense of entitlement, and hypocritical liberal morality, but she's a "based" Polish woman! This is what happens when foids are liberated from their fathers and the church, and are left to conform to whatever cultural forces remain.

Last edited:
How can anyone get through life without a single shred of self-awareness?

She's so goncerned about racism and miserable wageslaves showing the proper etiquette towards noble consumers such as herself.

She actually uses the term etiquette in one review -- for McDonald's!

How can anyone get through life without a single shred of self-awareness?
When you're a privileged foid, you naturally cultivate this kind of arrogance.

Last edited:

Breeding aged foids always judge men based off their sexual appeal. It doesn't matter if you're working in a deli and smell like the food you handle; the foid finds it sexually distasteful and must bring attention to that.

Last edited:
Every foid hates manlets tbh