Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m looking for a man in finance meme

They all know that they are all prostitutes, so they make strategies to sell themselves well.

foids are now just admitting they only want a man for his assets and/or genetic quality and nothing else

@shii410 @Zettacel @Aubrey Porter i dare you to try and read this article without popping a vein. This can’t be fucking real.

The article discusses a trend among young women advising each other to prioritize dating wealthy men, highlighting the potential dangers of perpetuating outdated gender dynamics and materialistic values.

The article discusses a trend among young women advising each other to prioritize dating wealthy men, highlighting the potential dangers of perpetuating outdated gender dynamics and materialistic values.
ChatGPTs me

Imagine my shock
The OG has 3.1 million likes

Only foids could be so blatantly hypocitical and still applauded for it. They should be fucking bought and sold like the cattle they once were

The foid written article is cancer so I am not going to read through it
Fair enough. The cumskin feminazi freelance writer who wrote this literally looks like a wojak caricature or an AI generated amalgamation of every SJW stereotype.

I hope AI replaces her meme job.

Last edited:
Fair enough. The feminist freelance writer who wrote this literally looks like a wojak caricature or an AI generated amalgamation of every SJW stereotype.

View attachment 1177776

She looks like someone who chad rejected because she looks like a fucking trannydyke

Only foids could be so blatantly hypocitical and still applauded for it. They should be fucking bought and sold like the cattle they once were

Geez what a piece of shit article. Of course this fucking foid had to write an essay on it instead of simply telling it how it is : women are cunts. It's not about them not following in the footsteps of feminism or whatever, cause It doesn't matter if they study or not, if they have a good job or not. They just want a Chad or at least a rich beta no matter what they do. This song encompasses it all : status, money, looks, so idk why she would make it about anything else than foid hypergamy. Notice how she barely mentions the looks part in the article, but finds enough place to put in there "manosphere" and "men's right activism". These people are so full of shit.

Fair enough. The cumskin feminazi freelance writer who wrote this literally looks like a wojak caricature or an AI generated amalgamation of every SJW stereotype.

View attachment 1177776

Physiognomy checks out

Geez what a piece of shit article. Of course this fucking foid had to write an essay on it instead of simply telling it how it is : women are cunts. It's not about them not following in the footsteps of feminism or whatever, cause It doesn't matter if they study or not, if they have a good job or not. They just want a Chad or at least a rich beta no matter what they do. This song encompasses it all : status, money, looks, so idk why she would make it about anything else than foid hypergamy. Notice how she barely mentions the looks part in the article, but finds enough place to put in there "manosphere" and "men's right activism". These people are so full of shit.
DNR the Article , but what else do you Expect from 2 Faced Shitheads Called Woman? :feelskek:

The question to answer now is: who do the rich men want to date? What are they looking for? Hot bimbos or hot bimbos?

Many Ashkenazi Jews are functionally white :feelsjuice:
Not sure if that's a kike or not it's just that any foid with that facial phenotype will invariably have that exact personality and character. Becoming a journalist with the shit haircut and glasses and dog and goyslop and barren womb all come after as a product of it. For example there is no conceivable universe where she ever could have become the travel influencer whores she talks about in the article because she isn't genetically predisposed to that type of attitude and personality (this isn't about attractiveness just physiognomy)

Last edited:
Men in Finance :foidSoy:

Men in tech :horror:

View attachment 1177776

I hope AI replaces her meme job
she has probably used that dog for some nasty shit

Not sure if that's a kike or not it's just that any foid with that facial phenotype will invariably have that exact personality and character.
it's hard to say just based off her physiognomy alone. Trace back her surname and you'll find that it has its origins in the ancient Anglo-Saxon tribes of Britain, with the majority of Beddington families found in the United Kingdom in 1891. I think it's safe to assume she's a cumskin and not Jewish, at least not fully, afaik.
Becoming a journalist with the shit haircut and glasses and dog and goyslop and barren womb all come after as a product of it.
Barren womb lmaooooo you're brutal shii
For example there is no conceivable universe where she ever could have become the travel influencer whores she talks about in the article because she isn't genetically predisposed to that type of attitude and personality (this isn't about attractiveness just physiognomy)
:bigbrain:

Oh, it's quite clear that solely relying on the pussy pass was never an option for this utter subhuman:

To me, physiognomy is synonymous with physical attractiveness, and the more unappealing a female's appearance, the stronger her predisposition towards identifying with feminism and other inconsequential political/social movements no one actually studies or gives a fuck about irl. It's no wonder she gravitated towards a career writing superficial, clickbait gossip tabloids about gender relations and feminism; her looksmatch moderates for this forum. The cartoonishly oversized glasses, gender-neutral fashion sense, and lego cap haircut tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:
They don’t want a currycel in finance though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back