Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m looking at pictures of my middle school crush at her prom

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
She looks so perfect and she is dancing with some chad. It’s been 3 years since I saw her last time and I’m still thinking about her.
I wonder if she is still a virgin.

She now fat walhitter

She wasn't a virgin the last time you saw her
full

She wasn't a virgin the last time you saw her
full
I doubt it she didn’t have a boyfriend in middle school and she was very shy.
Maybe the guy she was dancing with wasn’t her boyfriend.
Anyway I need to open a beer and then research Kabbalah I need to have sex maybe magic will help I am that desperate.

Ignorance is bliss.

I remember thinking there was a foid on my floor (Indian) who was a religious virgin.

She fucked over 10 guys in a semester.

Ignorance is bliss.

I remember thinking there was a foid on my floor (Indian) who was a religious virgin.

She fucked over 10 guys in a semester.
Brutal, when I think about it logically there is no way she is a virgin but I need to believe that to keep my sanity.

Her chance of being virgin is as high as your chance of being non virgin.

Doing dance in prom is tiring and not for the high inhibs tbh. The feels of dancing on the stage while other students watching you isn't pleasing at all

Doing dance in prom is tiring and not for the high inhibs tbh. The feels of dancing on the stage while other students watching you isn't pleasing at all
It wasn’t dancing like in american schools but opening traditional dance. I didn’t go to my prom so I don’t know how it feels like :feelscry: