Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Living Proof that Money Doesn't Attract Women

  • Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks
- A neurotypical personality

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.
 
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
4,448
Online
26d 9h 24m
Red Pill Rage said:
I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks
- A neurotypical personality

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.
buy surgery retard
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 51m
TheGoodGuy said:
Money bragging, I can´t even afford the shittiest car.

Car and driving bragging. I cannot even drive a car.

TheGoodGuy said:
So money might not attract women from an ugly guy but money do by copes.

And surgeries.
 
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
1,274
Online
48d 22h 15m
Honeypot said:
buy surgery retard

Not everyone is a good candidate for plastic surgery. If are an absolute genetic trash, no amount of surgery will make you attractive. Genetic wealth >> financial wealth.
 
H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2020
Posts
1,091
Online
2d 21h 21m
RageAgainstTDL said:
Ever think about buying a sugar baby?
Imagine thinking 1M is enough for that, leave alone 600K.
LastGerman said:
Car and driving bragging. I cannot even drive a car.



And surgeries.
No matter how good you are, if you're too shit to get laid, you're shit. Bragging is worth nothing unless it's about actually having girl(s).
 
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
5,903
Online
44d 18h 25m
LastGerman said:
Car and driving bragging. I cannot even drive a car.
I have seen you mention this before are you sure you cannot learn to drive a car? Have you even tried getting a drivers license, I mean even if you can´t afford a car it would be nice to have.

LastGerman said:
And surgeries.
Yeah people could afford surgeries I just wouldn´t be able to use surgeries because I know deep down that isn´t my face.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,905
Online
167d 14h 23m
LastGerman said:
Car and driving bragging. I cannot even drive a car.
Where would you go after getting a car? Would any girls find out?

I can't imagine coping with a car by myself, it's just not enough.
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 51m
TheGoodGuy said:
Have you even tried getting a drivers license

Yes. I was so bad, that the teacher told me to do driving simulation first and even after 10 lessons I did not make any progress.

turbocuckcel_7000 said:
Where would you go after getting a car? Would any girls find out?

I would drive around like a normal man.

turbocuckcel_7000 said:
I can't imagine coping with a car by myself, it's just not enough.

Nothing is more important than having a car.
 
Scr3am0u33ns

Scr3am0u33ns

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Dec 27, 2018
Posts
325
Online
5d 10h 10m
There goes all my hope in flash my cash! I only wish to have that type of savings..
 
Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
5,903
Online
44d 18h 25m
LastGerman said:
Yes. I was so bad, that the teacher told me to do driving simulation first and even after 10 lessons I did not make any progress.
Damn I´m sorry, maybe you could try again what was the problem the driving or the test? I am colorblind and we had shitty pictures so I failed my first test on paper. If it has been a long time maybe you´d succeed this time?
LastGerman said:
Nothing is more important than having a car.
I rather have good physical and mental health but I get what you mean having a car is probably the most important possesion to own as an adult I used to have a car and it´s even worse after you have tried the freedom of going where you want when you want.

Also seeing people driving their fancy cars is provocative especially because I live in a dorm so I have to watch these guys with their pimped loud cars drive past me while I walk with grocery bags it´s humiliating. Even back when I had a car I thought less of people who was forced to carry several heavy bags while I had a car.
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 51m
TheGoodGuy said:
Damn I´m sorry, maybe you could try again what was the problem the driving or the test?

I am not even at this point. It is also different here in Germany since you have to do mandatory lessons which you also have to pay for. In order to do your mandatory lessons, you need to be able to drive.

TheGoodGuy said:
I am colorblind and we had shitty pictures so I failed my first test on paper.

I do not have problems with theory. I have problems with driving itself which is much worse.

TheGoodGuy said:
If it has been a long time maybe you´d succeed this time?

Like I said, I had to do driving simulation and even after 10 lessons, I still did not make any progress. And to be honest, I am afraid of going back. This is just humiliating and pathetic. While I had to do driving simulation, some 17 year old females just passed their driving test without any efforts whatsoever while I get laughed at because I cannot even get behind of driving simulation. I really do not understand how people can drive that easily. It is not easy, not at all. You need to be normal in order to drive.

TheGoodGuy said:
Also seeing people driving their fancy cars is provocative especially because I live in a dorm so I have to watch these guys with their pimped loud cars drive past me while I walk with grocery bags it´s humiliating.

I always have to walk. It is absolutely humiliating and emasculating. While I have to walk, females can drive in their cars. I am unable to do what every female can do without any efforts whatsoever.
 
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
5,903
Online
44d 18h 25m
LastGerman said:
I am not even at this point. It is also different here in Germany since you have to do mandatory lessons which you also have to pay for. In order to do your mandatory lessons, you need to be able to drive.
It doesn´t make sense to me, do you mean mandatory driving lessons on a closed area for new drivers? Because we have to do this too before going on the road and yeah the driver license isn´t cheap I paid 1620$ for mine which I earned myself as a dishwasher.
LastGerman said:
I do not have problems with theory. I have problems with driving itself which is much worse.
I agree the theory test is very easy once you have practiced it the only reason I failed it the first time was because they used a shitty monitor so I couldn´t see certain colors and my drivers instructor said almost every lesson that the pictures he shows is not no where near as good as the ones at the original test which was a lie. The drivers test I aced first time though.
LastGerman said:
Like I said, I had to do driving simulation and even after 10 lessons, I still did not make any progress. And to be honest, I am afraid of going back. This is just humiliating and pathetic. While I had to do driving simulation, some 17 year old females just passed their driving test without any efforts whatsoever while I get laughed at because I cannot even get behind of driving simulation. I really do not understand how people can drive that easily. It is not easy, not at all. You need to be normal in order to drive.
So what? I heard about a person who had to do 50 drivers test to suceed and I bet you are good at other things I am not virtue signalling and this is going to hurt me a bit but I seem to remember you´re a bodybuilder right? I can´t ever bodybuild again since a back injury in the middle of my spine I got when I was 21 but you can still workout and try for another drivers test when you feel ready IF you feel ready of course.
LastGerman said:
I always have to walk. It is absolutely humiliating and emasculating. While I have to walk, females can drive in their cars. I am unable to do what every female can do without any efforts whatsoever.
I know what you mean, I actually like walking 1-2 hours a day because I love the exercise and nature but I hate getting mogged by young guys in their loud cars (in Denmark we call them Brians) the typical jock who owns a cool car. But also seeing girls driving cars past me especially expensive cars is insulting.
 
Last edited:
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 51m
TheGoodGuy said:
It doesn´t make sense to me, do you mean mandatory driving lessons on a closed area for new drivers?

You need to do mandatory driving lessons in order to do your driving test. You have to do 12 mandadory driving lessons which you also have to pay for.

TheGoodGuy said:
So what? I heard about a person who had to do 50 drivers test to suceed

Sorry, but this sounds kinda bluepilled like "I know a guy who ...". Why do I have to torture myself, wasting all my money and even more while everyone else can do it effortlessly? It should not be like that. Nobody else is struggling like this. This is not natural and it also feels really forced, to be honest with you.

TheGoodGuy said:
and I bet you are good at other things

I do not want to be good at "other things". I want to drive.

TheGoodGuy said:
I am not virtue signalling

I guess you are just trying to be nice here which I do appreciate but unfortunately it does not change the fact, that I am just a big loser who cannot drive while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever. I am not a grown up man, that is a fact I have to deal with.

TheGoodGuy said:
and this is going to hurt me a bit but I seem to remember you´re a bodybuilder right? I can´t ever bodybuild again since a back injury in the middle of my spine

I am far away from a real bodybuilder but I am trying my best although I have become somewhat lazy also due to the corona situation.
 
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
5,903
Online
44d 18h 25m
LastGerman said:
You need to do mandatory driving lessons in order to do your driving test. You have to do 12 mandadory driving lessons which you also have to pay for.
I think it´s the same as in Denmark it sounds like it and is expensive.
LastGerman said:
Sorry, but this sounds kinda bluepilled like "I know a guy who ...". Why do I have to torture myself, wasting all my money and even more while everyone else can do it effortlessly? It should not be like that. Nobody else is struggling like this. This is not natural and it also feels really forced, to be honest with you.
Point taken, I mean after 50 tries it´s more luck than skill anyways so they wouldn´t be safe on the road sorry to say. And yes a waste of money if you are certain you won´t pass anyways and even so using all that money if you have a low income wouldn´t be worth it.

LastGerman said:
I do not want to be good at "other things". I want to drive.

I guess you are just trying to be nice here which I do appreciate but unfortunately it does not change the fact, that I am just a big loser who cannot drive while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever. I am not a grown up man, that is a fact I have to deal with.
You wanna talk loser you should look at me I have never accomplished anything I bet you´re a big bodybuilder on roids which was my dream and at least get respect from other men because you could beat them to death if you wanted to I am a petite small male with too many problems to mention.
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 51m
TheGoodGuy said:
You wanna talk loser you should look at me I have never accomplished anything I bet you´re a big bodybuilder on roids

No, I am really far away from it, but I also did hit the gym brutally for the body I have today although I have become somewhat lazy. I am also not taking any roids or anything else, yet I would be interested in taking IGF1.

I also did not accomplish anything at all. Bad grades, no social circle, no apprenticeship, no real skills and I cannot even drive. The only thing I have going on for me, is my body.

TheGoodGuy said:
which was my dream and at least get respect from other men because you could beat them to death if you wanted to I am a petite small male with too many problems to mention.

This is truly a death sentence.
 
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Posts
3,176
Online
42d 16h 19m
You are autist and will be a millionaire? Something doesn't match up.
 
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
5,903
Online
44d 18h 25m
LastGerman said:
No, I am really far away from it, but I also did hit the gym brutally for the body I have today although I have become somewhat lazy. I am also not taking any roids or anything else, yet I would be interested in taking IGF1.

I also did not accomplish anything at all. Bad grades, no social circle, no apprenticeship, no real skills and I cannot even drive. The only thing I have going on for me, is my body.
I just assuming you did, I don´t know what IGF1 is the last time I studied performance enhancing drugs were years ago I know a lot about steroids, PCT and a bit about SARMS also a little about insuline but I can´t recall IGF 1
LastGerman said:
This is truly a death sentence.
It truly is no respect from females nor males.
 
F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,033
Online
20d 24m
Thank god this thread is in "Must-Read Content", so the "money will get you bitches" myth finally gets debunked once and for all. Unfortunately, even in Blackpill circles, unaware incels still believe having money will help them even if their looks are shit.

Let me clear up with it once and for all:

Every single richcel will tell you the same thing, that money doesn't help in romantic success. The "money gets bitches" is a poor mans dream. Especially in the west, almost all females are financially independent, they couldn't care less about the million net worth from an ugly guy.

Can a millionaire get an ugly wife for money in SEA? Sure. Just like he can get an escort. But he can't get true lust and affection, which is what every male actually wants. A man wants to be desired for his persona, not because of externalities such as money.

Looks >> all. Only chad can experience the paradisical experience of a woman lusting for you.

That's what sub8s will always have to miss out on their whole lifes, and that is the core of our misery and suffering.
 
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
4,448
Online
26d 9h 24m
BrazilianLambda said:
Not everyone is a good candidate for plastic surgery. If are an absolute genetic trash, no amount of surgery will make you attractive. Genetic wealth >> financial wealth.
buy better genetics retard

kek

Hope the time arrives where we can actually buy better genetics
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,445
Online
144d 21h 31m
This thread will always baffle me, only just remembered reading it having stumbled upon it again

Why focus so much on attraction when you have money enough to circumvent it

Its like complaining about the fact you don't have keys to a door when you have a pick lock set, a crowbar and a battering ram

FUCK THE DOOR lol

Too many men are egotistically obsessed with being in the role of "protagonist" or "the good guy" in every aspect of life, so they refuse to pursue alternative means of acquiring their desires

Six hundred fucking thousand and complaining that he can't attract women JFL, ok so don't attract them then, buy them, rent them, abuse them, do whatever the fuck you want, take whatever you want, gain power and influence, why are so many men stuck in this "role" of trying to be "the protagonist"

News Flash - YOU AREN'T THE HERO OF THIS STORY, FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF

Ever notice how in basically all stories the hero is handsome and/or descendant of some grand lineage/bloodline (indicators of high genetic quality)?

You have to be BORN "THE PROTAGONIST"

You have to be born into the role of "the good guy", trying to be one when you don't have the genetics suited for it, is handicapping yourself, you're doing yourself a disservice



You guys are trying to live outside of your assigned role, and because you refuse to admit to yourself that certain paths aren't for you, you waste your time wallowing in self pity when you have so many opportunities, if I just had one hundred thousand US I'd never ever come back to this forum JFL

FAloner said:
Every single richcel will tell you the same thing, that money doesn't help in romantic success

Why pursue romantic success after years of failure in it, and why stubbornly refuse to pursue alternatives?
 
Last edited:
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Posts
2,413
Online
63d 18h 50m
BlkPillPres said:
This thread will always baffle me, only just remembered reading it having stumbled upon it again

Why focus so much on attraction when you have money enough to circumvent it

Its like complaining about the fact you don't have keys to a door when you have a pick lock set, a crowbar and a battering ram

FUCK THE DOOR lol

Too many men are egotistically obsessed with being in the role of "protagonist" or "the good guy" in every aspect of life, so they refuse to pursue alternative means of acquiring their desires

Six hundred fucking thousand and complaining that he can't attract women JFL, ok so don't attract them then, buy them, rent them, abuse them, do whatever the fuck you want, take whatever you want, gain power and influence, why are so many men stuck in this "role" of trying to be "the protagonist"

News Flash - YOU AREN'T THE HERO OF THIS STORY, FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF

Ever notice how in basically all stories the hero is handsome and/or descendant of some grand lineage/bloodline (indicators of high genetic quality)?

You have to be BORN "THE PROTAGONIST"

You have to be born into the role of "the good guy", trying to be one when you don't have the genetics suited for it, is handicapping yourself, you're doing yourself a disservice



You guys are trying to live outside of your assigned role, and because you refuse to admit to yourself that certain paths aren't for you, you waste your time wallowing in self pity when you have so many opportunities, if I just had one hundred thousand US I'd never ever come back to this forum JFL



Why pursue romantic success after years of failure in it, and why stubbornly refuse to pursue alternatives?

OP should have worded the thread "Money doesn't attract women's LOVE", because you can extract SEX from women using MONEY.

It's illogical to chase love because love doesn't actually exist. People label the transaction of SEX in exchange for GENETICS/MONEY as "love", when all it is is a transaction of resources.



These same idiots will try to finda way to unlock this gate when they could easily just go around it JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
 
Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,445
Online
144d 21h 31m
IncelKing said:
OP should have worded the thread "Money doesn't attract women's LOVE", because you can extract SEX from women using MONEY.

It's illogical to chase love because love doesn't actually exist. People label the transaction of SEX in exchange for GENETICS/MONEY as "love", when all it is is a transaction of resources.



These same idiots will try to finda way to unlock this gate when they could easily just go around it JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL I'm saving this image, perfectly represents the "predicament" many users on this site face

They just can't simply walk on the grass
 
ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Posts
7,898
Online
6d 20h 9m
Red Pill Rage said:
I drive trains for a living. I'm also a professional realist artist, and can sell each of my paintings for thousands of dollars. Women don't give a shit about all that, though. They still avoid eye contact with me as if I have scabies.
Money is bullshit. "Status" is bullshit. Even how tall you are is bullshit. The only things that matter are the 3 items I listed above. Full stop.

I know train drivers get paid a lot due to it being a high stress job, well that's here at least. Also I do believe money works but you have to be a multi-millionaire+
 
Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,445
Online
144d 21h 31m
ArtoriasWolf said:
Also I do believe money works but you have to be a multi-millionaire+

He said money doesn't attract women and he's right, because attraction is based on well attraction, actual physical attraction, if a woman want's to fuck you because you are a multi-millionaire, that doesn't make you attractive, that means you have something that she's will to lower her standards and pretend to like you to have access to

So no it doesn't "work" and it never worked, rich men who are married to women that married them for their money weren't ever attractive to their women, their women made a tradeoff
 
UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Joined
May 13, 2020
Posts
2,166
Online
23d 7h 13m
All of the redpilled fags seem to include something about giving off a high status via clothes e.g wear an expensive watch to subtly flex. It’s probably all blue pilled cope though
 
KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
2,520
Online
9d 4h 13m
Financial bragging gtfo lol
 
ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Posts
7,898
Online
6d 20h 9m
BlkPillPres said:
He said money doesn't attract women and he's right, because attraction is based on well attraction, actual physical attraction, if a woman want's to fuck you because you are a multi-millionaire, that doesn't make you attractive, that means you have something that she's will to lower her standards and pretend to like you to have access to

So no it doesn't "work" and it never worked, rich men who are married to women that married them for their money weren't ever attractive to their women, their women made a tradeoff
So yeah it works. I wasn't implying it was attraction to the person, but to the money.
 
Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,445
Online
144d 21h 31m
ArtoriasWolf said:
So yeah it works. I didn't say it was attraction to the person, but to the money.

No it doesn't work, because the context of the thread is:
"I'm living proof that money doesn't attract women" (the title of the thread)
NOT
"I'm living proof that women won't be with a man for money"
 
ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Posts
7,898
Online
6d 20h 9m
BlkPillPres said:
No it doesn't work, because the context of the thread is:
"I'm living proof that money doesn't attract women" (the title of the thread)
NOT
"I'm living proof that women won't be with a man for money"

that's the same thing
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,445
Online
144d 21h 31m
ArtoriasWolf said:
that's the same thing

It really isn't else the title of the thread makes no sense and OP would not have titled it that way

Let me make it simple for you:
1. "I go to work everyday because I genuinely love my job, I'm passionate about this field of work"

2. "I go to work everyday because my job pays a lot"

By your logic these are both the same thing too
 
ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Posts
7,898
Online
6d 20h 9m
BlkPillPres said:
It really isn't else the title of the thread makes no sense and OP would not have titled it that way

Let me make it simple for you:
1. "I go to work everyday because I genuinely love my job, I'm passionate about this field of work"

2. "I go to work everyday because my job pays a lot"

By your logic these are both the same thing too

It is the same thing, but not what you said in the latest reply as that is not the same thing. I am saying attraction can be towards money not just physical attraction.
 
Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,445
Online
144d 21h 31m
ArtoriasWolf said:
It is the same thing, but not what you said in the latest reply as that is not the same thing. I am saying attraction can be towards money not just physical attraction.

Yes I agree, but within the CONTEXT of the thread OP created he obviously meant physical attraction, so money obviously doesn't make a woman physically attracted to you, so it "does not work" with respect to that kind of attraction, that's my point

Saying - "attraction can be towards money" is true, but has nothing to do with the topic at hand

Now I'm done arguing 1+1=2 at this point lol, carry on but I'm not replying back
 
riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
1,529
Online
5d 17h 39m
Red Pill Rage said:
I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks
- A neurotypical personality

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.

Brocel you don't mind sending me about $30K of that? Currently still in debt
 
bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★★
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Posts
850
Online
26d 21h 17m
FAloner said:
Only chad can experience the paradisical experience of a woman lusting for you.

That's what sub8s will always have to miss out on their whole lifes, and that is the core of our misery and suffering.
 
incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

A spark in the leftist freezer
★★★★
Joined
May 4, 2018
Posts
875
Online
9d 4h 47m
Red Pill Rage said:
I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks
- A neurotypical personality

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.
I bet you could use that money to strike back legally. Maybe hire a tinder expert for a fake account and then troll/hurt women's feelings after getting them hooked.

Or alternatively make Stacies/Chads financially dependent through things like renting. Then you can slowly fuck them over and shame them for making you incel.
LastGerman said:
Yes. I was so bad, that the teacher told me to do driving simulation first and even after 10 lessons I did not make any progress.



I would drive around like a normal man.



Nothing is more important than having a car.
I'm sorry to hear this. Do you have autism by chance? I failed my first driving test and almost crashed. My second test I finally passed several months later. However the instructor told my mom that "He kinda reminds me of high functioning autism" and "I'm worried about his reaction to the unexpected".
 
Last edited:
H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2020
Posts
1,091
Online
2d 21h 21m
RageAgainstTDL said:
Ever think about buying a sugar baby?
Enabling women's control over men is just digging everyone in deeper.
 
Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,043
Online
37d 20h 6m
Red Pill Rage said:
I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks
- A neurotypical personality

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.
Trick is you need to flaunt it
 
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
4,697
Online
20d 10h 35m
Wish I had that kind of money.
 
Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
227
Online
4h 49m
OP is completely wrong. Women don't like guys with a lot of money. Women like guys who spend a lot of money. Women don't give a shit if you're a millionaire because you live in a tiny apartment and drive 10 year old beaters.

Buying a $600,000 turbo car is enough to get you laid, at least until she finds out you don't have anymore money left.
 
CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Posts
471
Online
7d 11h 46m
Red Pill Rage said:
It's not genuine, passionate sex. An escort isn't going to give you tongue. She isn't going to wrap her legs around you and dig her fingernails into your back as she passionately pants, while you smash away at her. That kind of paradisiacal experience is only reserved for Chad, not for an incel.
Find some average bloke girl and wow her with your money. You’re going to have to do all of the talking, even if she’s a natural talker, but go on. Fufill all of your sentimental dreams with her (walks on the beach and jiggy jiggy time, maybe feign the thought of marriage if she isn’t already cheating). Then, if you simped hard enough, & & wedding ring is shiny enough, she’ll have your children. Congrats. You did it :feelsautistic: just watch out for the divorce.
 
Abdur Rehman

Abdur Rehman

ugly (worthless)
-
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
35
Online
14h 44m
Red Pill Rage said:
I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks
- A neurotypical personality

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.
what about hiring a prostitute? if I had some spare cash like you, id get a top-quality escort
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,518
Online
337d 3h 9m
Abdur Rehman said:
what about hiring a prostitute? if I had some spare cash like you, id get a top-quality escort
is that you in your avi ?
 
Abdur Rehman

Abdur Rehman

ugly (worthless)
-
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
35
Online
14h 44m
Diocel said:
is that you in your avi ?
yeah it was me, I probably should not use my actual face coz I don't wanna be jobless in the future
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,518
Online
337d 3h 9m
Abdur Rehman said:
yeah it was me, I probably should not use my actual face coz I don't wanna be jobless in the future
and it's banable
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,518
Online
337d 3h 9m
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
4,256
Online
8d 5h 59m
Because they confuse being able to betabux with attraction
 
Abdur Rehman

Abdur Rehman

ugly (worthless)
-
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
35
Online
14h 44m
Diocel said:
are you arab ?
no i'm Pakistani
Redpill Robert said:
Because they confuse being able to betabux with attraction
isn't it worth it tho? if you could just get a bit of fun out of them and then ghost them?
 
Last edited:
hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
352
Online
7d 19h 14m
Red Pill Rage said:
Trust me, it won't solve your romantic problems (unless you're talking about nasty prostitution, of course).


But It will solve my financial problems. I live in a shithole and all my Clothes are from thrift shops since 1st grade.

I'm super poorcel and I'm 19 yet I can't even find a job bcs Corona now. I'm missing out so much just bcs i dont have money for nothing but food. I can't even gymmax. Fuck this
 
Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
1,434
Online
8d 7h 22m
If you say money does not atract women is because you never had a Lamborgini
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top