Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m living in a hotel rn. It costs $130/night

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
First time I’ve ever lived in a hotel by myself.

People had sex in the bed you're sleeping in

$130 per DAY??? Daas highway robbery. :feelsstudy:

130$ does it come with sexo?

130$ does it come with sexo?
No of course not. For 2 hours of intimacy per day with an above average 18-25 girl, the total price would likely amount to $1000/day

No of course not. For 2 hours of intimacy per day with an above average 18-25 girl, the total price would likely amount to $1000/day
jfl life of foids are too easy

Do you disagree? Have you ever been to Sweden? Men are taking care of the kids (chads kids) while women are whoring around

Do you disagree? Have you ever been to Sweden? Men are taking care of the kids (chads kids) while women are whoring around
Why does a hooker cost 1000$? Prime pussy here is 200$

Why does a hooker cost 1000$? Prime pussy here is 200$
It's illegal to purchase sex but not illegal for a whore to sell it. They need more Islam.

It's illegal to purchase sex but not illegal for a whore to sell it. They need more Islam.
Islam cant stop prostitution. Prostitution has been here since the dawn of humanity and it is needed anyways