Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm literally good at nothing.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Every time I try out a new hobby/pursuit or something, no matter how much time and effort I invest, I never impove at the rate normal people would. I've never had any talents that a lot of people display at a young age. I'm not athletic or anything either- I've always been naturally clumsy and slow. I'm ugly, a manlet, I'm awkward, I have a shit social life and no dating/sex life. I'm shit at academics and I barely have any marketable skills. I'm genetic filth that will die alone.

being good at nothing is unironically being good at something. Hence being good at nothing means you don't contribute to society and you are starving it one dollar at a time

Im genetic trash

Every time I try out a new hobby/pursuit or something, no matter how much time and effort I invest, I never impove at the rate normal people would. I've never had any talents that a lot of people display at a young age. I'm not athletic or anything either- I've always been naturally clumsy and slow. I'm ugly, a manlet, I'm awkward, I have a shit social life and no dating/sex life. I'm shit at academics and I barely have any marketable skills. I'm genetic filth that will die alone.
Same. I have a peanut brain and can't learn anything these days.

beyond over for talentlesscels

I'm good at rotting. Not even lying, I'm really good at it.

If you don't hurt others you are a good person. Also since you don't stand out you will not be a target.

Same. I am a fucking loser.

The inportant part it's to not fail roping the first time

being good at nothing is unironically being good at something. Hence being good at nothing means you don't contribute to society and you are starving it one dollar at a time
At the same time society is structured so that if you don't contribute to it you live a meager life at best with only the bare essentials if you're lucky.

Brootal thread

Im the same, slow as fuck, cant get anything done once I move past the basics

Tbh, the type of people who add content to forums, are usually bright, reflective, intuitive, self aware, realistic, people.

That's way more than the average karen has

Tbh, the type of people who add content to forums, are usually bright, reflective, intuitive, self aware, realistic, people.

That's way more than the average karen has
Every post here and in off topic cost taxpayers $200 to study and analyze and reanalyzed and stored up in various government databases for future generations to learn from.

$300 for each sewer post even the . And ?

I am crap in mostly everything except for slightly above average in math and languages. I have 0 spatial awarenes, im unathletic AF and I have autism, not even going to the incel face, height and frame.